It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow With No Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Today, during P.E. class, our class was sitting on the football field waiting for our teacher to come up to the field. My friend and I while waiting noticed this shadow, that had a wingspan of about two or so feet. I was not able to see the whole shadow for some reason. We both looked up to see the source of this unusual shadow a few seconds after we saw the shadow, and there was absolutely nothing in the sky, mind you today was a beautiful day, absolutely no clouds in the sky. Then we both sort of freaked out and then just sort of forgot about it (except for me
). This has been bugging me all day, trying to figure out where the shadow came from.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
if it was a blurry shadow, which im assuming it is, the source was pretty far from u. it was probably a plane. u can't see it for the first few seconds cuz it's directly by the sun.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
Today, during P.E. class, our class was sitting on the football field waiting for our teacher to come up to the field. My friend and I while waiting noticed this shadow, that had a wingspan of about two or so feet. I was not able to see the whole shadow for some reason. We both looked up to see the source of this unusual shadow a few seconds after we saw the shadow, and there was absolutely nothing in the sky, mind you today was a beautiful day, absolutely no clouds in the sky. Then we both sort of freaked out and then just sort of forgot about it (except for me
). This has been bugging me all day, trying to figure out where the shadow came from.

where was the sun at this time (what angle)

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you were flying a biplane over France in WWI, you would have been shot down. "Beware the hun in the sun!"

Although in your case you would have been pooped on by a Canada Goose.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, it was a few hours after noon time so, the sun was almost directly over head; and the shadow seemed like the object was almost overhead. But of cource there was nothing in the sky.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
My guess would be a high flying plane, but then, I'm not a very good guesser.

top topics

join