It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture for you guys to check out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is a Picture for you guys to tear to shreds, lol, It was taken a few days ago at a millitary base in Ontario. My co-work gave it to me to put on here because she always see's me looking at this kinda stuff here. There is a red anomoly at the base of the vehicle that they say looks like someone kneeling or shooting. I can see what they are talking about, its pretty cool. I left it in the original size and format I recieved it in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994f9de7318e.jpg[/atsimg]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 23/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can anyone see the anomoly I am talking about?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Appears to be over-exposure, nothing that I can really make out. Now if this were a camera that took say 100 shots a minute you may be able to verify the differences from frame to frame but a simple anomaly as such is probably over-exposure.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To the best of my knowledge it was taken with a normal digi cam with a ton more pictures and this one was the only one that had this in it.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
well dunno about anyone else, i can see a figure sitting on the foot ladder
which is on the same side as the chair on the "gun limber " which if you notice the figure is next to the limber controls , imo

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the red smoky film stuff is all over the pic though, even on the left side , although not as easy to see as that on the right side

so i am going to go with photograph artifact, probably caused by the glares of light (sun?)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I knew this place would be a good one to "make or break" this photo. I can make out the kneeling person they told me about, but also looks like a defect to me as well.

new topics

top topics

join