It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul & Aaron Russo talk FED corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey amigos, this clip caught my attention while I was perusing youtube and I thought some of the inquiring minds over at ATS might enjoy.

Two great men of the people discuss arguably the most important topic of our time. Both are thoughtful, understanding and straight to the point.

They know it, we know it, EVERYONE should know it! The FED must be dismantled....

Aaron unfortunately passed on due to bladder cancer recently. He was a prominent figure during his time. He ran for governor of his state and had a successful career in film producing.

Two of his more outstanding pieces were documentaries entitled
"Mad as Hell" & "Freedom to Fascism."

Here are the you tube links to part 1 of the docos.

Alex Jones also interviewed him not too long ago. The truth was flowing freely and he even goes into detail about his heavy conversations with Nick Rockefeller and the "ultimate goal." It's definitely worth the hour if you haven't seen it, peace.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Does anyone have any more information they would like to share about Mr Russo? From what I have seen there is no reason not to believe the man....

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey amigos, guess everyone has already seen these clips.........

It was mainly about the first clip with Ron and Aaron. I did a search and couldn't find it. Just thought it was good to see 2 brilliant, like minded revolutionary leaders sitting down for a chat.

Let me know what you think...... peace

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You can watch Reflections And Warnings: An Interview With Aaron Russo here.

And here's another thread on Class Warfare, which explains pretty well what's happening, and why.

Good post. Star and flag for finding this great video

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Thanks Kay, Noam Chomsky is brilliant isn't he. I was a little surprised to hear his views regarding 911 though.......

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I love Aaron Russo's work. You can just tell he is a kind man and wanted our best interest. Your first clip is from Freedom to Fascism which you can google "Freedom to Fascism video" and watch it on google video. The interview with Alex Jones was great also.

new topics

top topics

join