It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason Kennedy was assassinated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just came accross this while doing research on USG and and discosure...
Again I appologise if this is old news to all!

Full interview between John Lear and Stephen Basset-www.thewatcherfiles.com...

[Lear] And this last clip is of the Kennedy assassination. You've heard of the second gunman theory? Well, this is the second camera that recorded exactly what happened and we had 4 gunmen. And the bottom line was that Kennedy had to go. He insisted on releasing what little alien information we had told him about and he was trying to withdraw troops from Vietnam which we were using as a diversion for the public

[Bassett] The only people upset about this will be the legion of authors with Kennedy conspiracy books in galleys with the wrong theory. The public will appreciate finally knowing the truth. Actually, multiply that appreciation by all the truths to be found, once the fear of looking is put aside.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If you can glean "truth" from one source of information on a website, especially from John Lear, well, I guess you need to look up the definitions of [TRUTH] and [RESEARCH]. These are not either. They are copy and paste articles from a website with no personal conclusions of your own. Kinda weak ones at that considering the source. BTW....believing what you read without formulating your own conclusions is the OPPOSITE of Denying Ignorance.

Cheers&Good Day

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

ANOTHER VIDEO SHOWING THE JFK MURDER!!!

Oh, John Lear says that he has it. Oh well, that was kinda exciting for a moment. John's notorious for his FANTASTIC STORIES that have absolutely NO PROOF to back them up.

He was a very active member here at ATS but he's been banned. I'm not too sure of the exact details but I'm pretty sure part of it was that he would loudly profess something that was wild and crazy without providing even a scrap of independently verifiable info. He wanted everyone to take his word on it. He simply didn't understand the idea that big clams require big proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Oh, John Lear says that he has it.
He was a very active member here at ATS but he's been banned.

JL is not banned, he is free to post here anytime he'd like. He chooses not to.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Remixtup

First of all, I did not say it was THE TRUTH. I posted this here to see what everyone else's views are on the topic. Why dont you just go bother someone else if you cant be decent, Im tired of rude people like you littering threads. You could have just said-sorry,this is bul# and here is some real fact... But no, you have nothing productive to add. I just thought it was something interesting to read.OK?

Cheers, and good riddens.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Well then I appologise for this thread, Ive been on ATS for about two weaks now and I had no Idea who John Lear was, just found the topic interesting after I read the whole interview alot of it seemed to ring true.
My mistake then...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Jinx I'm absolutely scrambling my brains to try and find a decent angle of this, but the best evidence I've seen so far was 2 guys in the car following Kennedy's that signalled for his on-foot bodyguards to move away from the car, the best part being that the guard turns around, looks unbelievably confused and raises his arms as if to say 'what the hell' a few moments later.. well we all know what happened lol.

Loved that video it just made it so obvious, it's not even a conspiracy in my mind, he was bumped off plain and simple!!

Don't worry about the Lear thing, within a month or 2 you'll have picked up who the useless sources are I'm sure!

[edit on 23-6-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by LazyGuy

Well then I appologise for this thread, Ive been on ATS for about two weaks now and I had no Idea who John Lear was, just found the topic interesting after I read the whole interview alot of it seemed to ring true.
My mistake then...

No apology necessary. It was an interesting story told by someone with a lot of practice.

Only problem is that John's credibility is pretty much 0 with a lot of members here. Think about it, if there really was a second video of the JFK assassination and it shows what he claims then why doesn't he provide even a small clip? Woudn't withholding such important evidence be considered as criminal?

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by LazyGuy

My mistake then...

As others have said, no apology needed. Many who have not been to ATS before will not have heard of John Lear before.

As for his credibility, i wouldn't take everything people say here as gospel.

Obviously there has been some issues with JL here on ATS, but the way i see it, he was also put on a pedastool here as all many celebs are, due to his experience and qualifications, something there is no doubt about.

He was important enough to hold the respect of many here for a long time, i just think that due to a few issues many are too quick to ignore anything this man has to say. A big mistake sometimes.

I'm not saying that the topic of this thread is true by the way, just that not everything people say about individual aspects of a persons life is correct for all of them.

As the mods have said, JL is not banned, he can post here if he wants (although theres probably a bit more to it than that lol).....when people go around shouting that he was banned, it automaticaly paints a picture of someone who was in the wrong. This is not always the case.

So as for your thread, i think it fits right in here at ATS.

CX.

[edit on 23/6/09 by CX]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by LazyGuy

Oh, John Lear says that he has it.
He was a very active member here at ATS but he's been banned.

JL is not banned, he is free to post here anytime he'd like. He chooses not to.

Oh... So they got that all cleared up?!?!?! good... I'll let him know so he can come back - but I know he won't due to the bad blood and the back room antics that went on there at ATS..... Not too off topic but you stated it first......

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Forgetting Lears involvement with this post for a second, I always thought that kennedy was shot because he was going to dispand the CIA after they went ahead with the Bay of Pigs fiasco without his go ahead? Presidents come and go but institutions like the CIA are there for good!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Lear cracked the case.
And it was the aliens that did it.
Alien talk in anti Tesla mind control.
I just put JFK Fetzer in my sig along with JFK II.
There were a lot of reasons to move JFK out of control.
Some given in the videos like the FED charter.
Alsop in the videos you got Bay of Pigs, Oswald and JE Hoover
shuttling down CIA anti Castro camps.
Nothing about Tesla free energy UFO saucers.
There was the Moon Mission that might have been a problem
when he found the Johnson Space Center was going to Disney
studio for how to do dry runs to the moon.
No ETs yet, that was Spielberg.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I thought JFK was killed because he knew he was an Indigo and he was about to reveal to the world the existence of Indigos...

My apologies but you gotta be able to keep a sense of humor OK.. I thik I am done kicking this dead horse..

But Ol' JL said he had a second tape... NOW I understand the whole fiasco alot better.... Keen... I just wish you guys had made a big ol public thread of it in the first place... Stick by you choices like glue but explain what they were and why but no more need... I paid attention and I got to see the end of that weird rabbit hole.

Great thread!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Youve got a good point there,I'll see if I can find anything else...how does this guy get away with spinning so much BS in an interview that seems so legit?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If you care to look down the rabbit's hole, research GEORGE H W BUSH and take notice who what when where he was during JFKs demise AND the attempt on Ronald Reagans life. After that look further down and research Prescott Bush who is W's grandfather. I am on cellphone right now cannot provide links. Besides none of you prefer to be spoonfed do you? Enjoy your meal chew slowly and savor the sweet taste of "wow is this american history" and for dessert i recommend the "gee maybe i should do something to stop this madness" souffle. After this meal you will demand Congress to create an ammendment that will forever prohibit Jed Bush or any other Bush for that matter from running for the highest position in America. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE OBVIOUS

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join