It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions to Enki? [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here you are welcome to ask me any questions you may have. I am very open minded. I will try and answer them if I can. If I do not know the answer, I shall openly say so.

I am also not a God never was and never will be. Just wanted to clear that up.

I'm just an alien immortal. Ninmah, Enlil and myself just want to assist humanity in progressing further socially, spiritually and technologically. I stated Technology last because technology can so easily fail. It can also consume entire species that become obsessed by it.

Now I cannot show you a spaceship because the last Nibirian ship to leave Earth left many thousands of years ago.

We and many other Nibirians grew attached to living on Earth and Humanity and decided to stay. So we have had plenty of opportunities to return home but we prefer to be humanity instead.

Before we came to earth over a billion years ago, we were very unemotional and cold. Humanity taught us the understanding of true emotions and we have grown as a species because of that. This also my first proper forum post.

[size=10]HOAX

Confirmed as a hoax attempt. This member has been banned.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Do immortal aliens spend lots of time on the internet because they seem to always be drawn to ats to post like 5 times and then go away?

Please take a picture of yourself and upload it.

Tell me something really cool that most humans dont know and would possibly change my life.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Did you get tired when you built the pyramids?

How kick ass was the earth a billion years ago before man "ruined" it?

How did you kill a few centuries being inside during the ice ages?

Do you have a twitter account?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i'll bite.

just for a little bit of a fun.

1ºWhat is going to happen in 2012?

2ºIn all Universe. Who is with us and who are we facing?

3ºWhen does the first wave of spaceships is going to show up in our skies?

4ºIs humanity safe? Including the non-awaked ones?

6ºWhat can i do join the Ashtar troops?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayenki

what's your favorite color?

do you eat babies?

can you have babies?

healthy babies?

do you like mountain dew?

do you have marshmellows?

can you eat poisonous spiders?

color of your socks?

what's your average IQ?

are you cool with dolphins?

can you communicate with dolphins?

can you communicate with rocks?

and one last question....

without using a calculator, pen, pencil, or any form of writing... solve this equation:

2187685121 X 124168723 + 2 / 87 = ????

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by whoshotJR

Do immortal aliens spend lots of time on the internet because they seem to always be drawn to ats to post like 5 times and then go away?

Please take a picture of yourself and upload it.

Tell me something really cool that most humans dont know and would possibly change my life.

Hello whoshotJR

I only post on forums if I have something worthwhile to contribute. Of course I can upload a picture of myself but as far as appearance goes I look like a fairly ordinary human. But I'll upload a picture of me anyway. Tell you something cool that you don't know? Dark matter/energy is actually a form of Life matter/energy. Every soul in the universe has some degree of this life energy within them. In fact you can train yourself to see life matter/energy. So the very fabric that holds the universe together is a living entity in itself. Is it of sentient intelligence? That is still yet to be determined.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Awesome dude, glad you stopped by to say hello...

1) What's your favourite colour (apart from indigo)?

2) McD's or Murder King?

3) Coke or Pepsi?

4) Christina or Brittany?

5) James cycled from home to his friend's house for a distance of 26 km and later on cycled back the same distance. James' average speed on the way to his friend's house was x km/h.
On his return journey James cycled 2 km/h quicker as it would get dark soon and his lights were not working, so he managed to get back 10 minutes quicker than it took to reach his friends' house originally.
If James had been drinking 2 beers an hour and his friend had a hot sister, why did James cycle home?

6) What am I wearing?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
question:

Something I don't understand, so you are here on earth but you have your alien species has already mated with humans right?

So this means that you are not a full blood alien right?

This means that one of your parents is an earthly human right?

which means he knows about this whole thing right?

And how you know all of this? did your parents told you all about your history and our history?

Did you go to a regular public schooL?

how did you do?

Whats your IQ now?

Do you have a method for us humans so we can become more knowledgeble about all sorts of things like tuning into the akashik records (duno how to spell)

how old are you? in earth years pls?

many questions, and I would love it if you answered them.

thanks

could you reply faster please?

[edit on 22-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

[edit on 22-6-2009 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

yeah that too lol

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry, if you telepathically answered my questions I must have had my do not disturb on. Please post them here instead.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've lost my television remote.

I swear it was on the couch last night, when i went to bed but now for the life of my cannot find it. I've checked the following areas:

A) Living room

B) Kitchen

C) Hallway

D) Bathroom

To no success.

Can you help.

Mr L

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

1. can i get me some of that immortality? It sure would be nice to have forever to think about infinity.

2. Can you manipulate or participate in others dreams with any sort of technology?

3. what music is most popular on your home planet... can i get a top song name and artist please?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You did not come to Earth a billion years ago, but closer to 432 000- 450 000.

Why does this feel like a Role Play-game.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Originally posted by jjkenobi

Did you get tired when you built the pyramids?

How kick ass was the earth a billion years ago before man "ruined" it?

How did you kill a few centuries being inside during the ice ages?

Do you have a twitter account?

Hello jjkenobi
We didn't actually build the Pyramids. We just designed and supervised humanity when they built it.

The Earth was very boring without humanity to shake things up a little. The Earth then was very wet and it was a lot greener. It was all very nice but there was quite a bit of volcanic activity happening then. The amount of pollution caused by the volcanoes erupting often was far worse than anything humanity could cause in 1000 years or more. In some ways the air quality was worse than it is now.

I think we did cope well for several centuries. That's when we started the idea of creating humanity. Probably spent most of our time then figuring out all the genetic requirements. Although I do recall suffering from several bouts of cabin fever during that time and Enlil preventing me from going outside.

I do have a twitter account. I'm Barely ever on there though. I'm more a myspace person. I quite like that myspace vampires game. Good stress reliever.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey Enki,

We spoke before, so how you doing?

I'll stick around and listen to some answers before i unload with some.

But just one question now,

What pyschic abilities do you have?

Thanks man,

Love&Light

jacob

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is a confirmed hoax. The user's registration email is connected to an actual online person on another social networking site.

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join