It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video 1952

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by easynow

We have reversed engineered that technology, when did we first successfully apply this technology, well only a handful of people know. At some point regardless of our age or our exposure to technology he/she must understand that we are living in 2009 and we have advanced beyond what is commercially known.

To openly discuss interplanetary travel and mining is a small flash light as to how far we have progressed. Those symposiums who deal with these topics and oppurtunity's that derive from such technology, have and accepted that this level of engineering as a fact. When you notice that conglomerates are engaged in investment's of trillions of dollars with a ten to twenty year business model, it is as close to public disclosure as you will most likely hear from any unilateral body of representative authority.

I agree that billions are being spent on black skunk work projects the public knows nothing about, except then old or obsolete skunk works projects are revealed to the public (intentionally like the SR-71 or the F-117, or unintentionally like project code named "Aurora", tha mach 8-20 craft).

But why wouldn't you say "I suspect we have reversed engineered that technology" instead of "We have reversed engineered that technology", you sound like you know this to be true and it's not just a suspicion, is that right? and if so, how do you know it? I'm not saying we have or haven't reverse engineered anything, I'm just saying I don't know.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
1966 film of cigar ufo but it is very interesting to note its a directional change and then instant acceleration.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Great footage, have not seen these videos before. The 2nd one reminds me of the recent Chinese-lantern phenomenon. Not to mention the recent video footage by police in Slovakia, linked below:

www.youtube.com...

Edit: My inability to imbed a video. Idiot.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by Elepheagle]

This is the video you are referring to, well there have been many identical sightings of this particular craft. Way too many wouldn't you think so. If all these sightings were of a foreign origin it would classify as an invasion. Since no such alarms are being rang, that pushes to the more rational thinking that if there not lanterns or other natural phenomena then they are simply ours.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How could i forget this pie in time, well it doesn't belong in here but hey its open to public.

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join