It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Informative Website on NLP? Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
As I search more and more, i'm sifting through more and more BS on the internet of buy this and buy that only 5,988.99 cents for this DVD.

I just want a good informative website on it.

Replies are appreciated.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Have you looked into Tony Robbins stuff. He talks a lot about NLP. You can grab his books free at the library or download his dvd's on limewire for free.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Google Darren Brown on youtube. There is plenty of info on youtube about NLP and other mindcontrol methods.

Be careful!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Already know about derren brown but looking for how to and step by steps.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
My daughter is a master practitioner and teaches NLP to others. She runs courses from home but mainly travels around the country teaching.
The reason i am telling you this is because NLP is not something you will master from a book or a website.
A lot of the teaching is of a practical nature, like you would never become a carpenter by reading books.
Yes, you will learn a lot but not be very effective as a practitioner.
Hope this helps.
John.

Just as a side note.
You won't get many people just giving you all the information for nothing as it costs a lot of money to learn NLP and even the course material to learn from costs a couple of hundred pounds.

A two week course for master practitioner costs in the region of £3500.00. and that is after you have spent thousands getting upto the standard required.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jon1]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jon1

Haha, yeah I figured that, I had found a fairly good website with video and lectures on it, and for the life of me can't find it again!

I have looked through it and understand you'd have to take actually classes for it, although i'd like to learn up on what I can now.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The Internet is full of hype and BS. The best way to go imo is to get a basic audio-program by Tony Robbins or Richard Bandler and work it through at home in a mindful manner, beyond all the glitz and hype.

Whaaa: It has nothing to do with "mind control" and there is nothing to be "careful" about. NLP is simply a method to train your focus on success a little bit.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Whaaa: It has nothing to do with "mind control" and there is nothing to be "careful" about. NLP is simply a method to train your focus on success a little bit.

SF, this is the type of NLP I was referencing. www.nlpmind.com...

I don't know if this is what RO8 has in mind but in my experience it works well and needs to be used with caution. I read an article in a magazine at Barnes and Noble about NLP and seduction and was really astonished at how well it works in practice. Perhaps it's just the added confidence that these techniques give you that is the operating factor. I feel so good in "social situations" now. Reticence and shyness are a thing of the past.
The "player" mentality can be dangerous when you start messin with married women.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The Internet is full of hype and BS. The best way to go imo is to get a basic audio-program by Tony Robbins or Richard Bandler and work it through at home in a mindful manner, beyond all the glitz and hype.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

I couldn't have put it better myself.
NLP is used to better oneself and if you don't follow the techniques you will get nowhere.
When my daughter does the master practitioner course at home the last exercise that she does with them is to show them how to focus and break a 1" board with thier hand. everyone succedes and it gives them lots of confidence in thier own abilities.
I have sat in on a few subjects with her but not being the sharpest pencil in the box, it goes way over my head.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jon1

Where does your daughter go?

Second line.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by jon1

Where does your daughter go?

Second line.

I don't quite understand the question but she has her own business and mainly works in London or Manchester.
When she was training she had to travel to America and Australia to take exams and things.
Cheers

top topics

join