It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What hit the Pentagon???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
An EXCELLENT site, please go check this out.... Question everything....
www.nerdcities.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks? This page is retarded, the writer doesn't even realize that a plane flying at a low altitude (such as flight 77) CAN'T BE PICKED UP BY RADAR!

Also there was wreckage in the building and we've all seen it, and you can't just mangle that stuff into a building as fast as the pictures were taken, both from afar and from government//media sources.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
But, to answer the question this thread asks in its title, and I'll say it slow because if people are still wondering, they can't be too fast: A PLANE.

There is no mystery to this, just people trying to create one. Don't fall for the stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I thought we killed this topic b4 lol. I think that a plane did hit it. But under remote control of a CIA ops

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Where were the wings?
They still haven't found the wings.

I would love to believe it all was real.
But come on.
When stuff don't sound right, it isn't.

Somebody find me a picture that shows where the wings are and I will believe it was the plane they said it was.

DC

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hehe.
It makes me laught the fact that this guy who wrote that article, knows nothing about aviation, yet he decides to try to look like he does.

An aircraft's transponder is a device which interacts with the ATC's Radars, to provide them with your Altitude, Speed, Heading and Position information, nothing else.

The transponder has 5 operation modes: OFF, SBY (Standby), ON, ALT, Test. There is an aditional button for Squawk Ident. If the transponder is not on, it is pretty obvious it won't appear on a Normal ATC Radar, unless the aircraft is flying the radar's minimum altitude. There is a war technique, most used by Helicopters, it consists of flying Low to avoid being detected by the radar, it works with any aircraft type.

However, I am pretty sure that the aircraft was visible the entire time on the radars, the only stage where it wasn't visible was on the final stages of the flight, seconds about to crash. For the aircraft to dissapear from the radar, it must fly low enough, and flight 77 didn't that, or else they would had never reached the crash site as fast as they did.

Cheers, and BTW, Freemason, do you remember me? The guy from the chat the other day

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I've never had much doubt about the proposition that this event was wilfully manipulated by the authorities so that the conspiracy-theories around it could be made ridiculous in the hope that theories concerning the other aircraft were similarly discredited as the rantings of a lunatic fringe. (and many were -remember that awful French book)
There can be little to suggest that any explanation other than a REAL plane REALLY hitting the REAL Pentagon with REAL wings and people has any substance much less coherence or cogency.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The answer to the question of what hit the Pentagon is a Boeing 757 flight #77. There were "hundreds" of eye witness to this. People saw "that" plane hit the building.

But like UFO siteings, seems eye witness accounts, photos, time lines can all be twisted to make people believe it's not real or did not happen the way it happened. I guess if you give it enough time and mix up the facts you can "debunk" just about anything.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You may say what you want but it was NOT a plane,

Where is the plane ? Or better said the remains of the plane ? That is the problem, there is no debris.Weird isn''t it ?

That is reason enough to doubt that it was indeed a plane, a plane can not crash without leaving traces. Where are the bodies of the peoples in that plane ? look at that webpage, and I can asure you that you won't see anything left of that plane, look at the lawn.

No debris at all !!!!!!!! Look on how to roof collapsed, that could never be a plane. Don't let them mislead you, because there was no plane ! If you believe it was a plane, then please show me a picture with the rest of the plane, etc on it. Without a picture of the tail I will never believe it was a plane. Maybe I am blind and mis the point. I'm sorry if that's the case.

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by TigeriS]

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Might wanna check these out TigeriS...the answer to the infamous 'Spot The Boeing' conspiracy:

www.snopes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">SNOPES

URBAN LEGENDS

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There will always be the unexplained elements of such disasters: the jury's still out on whether or not Nero really did burn Rome down.
In common with -I am sure -many fellow-posters I trawled through the truck-bombs, the robot F-16, the El Al lookalike, a little of Meyssen's drivel-book etc etc.
I'm not claiming 100% faith in teh liteal truth of Flight 77 having hit the Pentagon; but I'd go for 99.9.
Ther are numerous cogent explanations of the "missing" debris on the net; there is the obvious question "where did 77 go, then?"; there is a great deal of recorded eye-witness reaction, and so forth. There was also the abrupt volte-face by the usual suspects on the Conspiracy Circus when the Govt (somewhat belatedly) produced more convincing images (e.g. of the damage having gone well beyond the "first ring". I think it was realised that the conspiracy was elsewhere and this may well have been a set-up.
Whether it was broad in aim -to ridicule any speculation of conspiracy behind 9-11; specific - e.g to throw the light off the Israeli involvement, white vans, Art students etc - or a combination, is unclear.
Cetyainly it wrked -when people who wouldn't know a transponder from a rice-cooker realised that transponders merely make things easier -they don't cause planes to vanish when they're turned off; when it was realised that there was mor extensive damage, when fools or stooges went beyond credible conspiracy to drivel, people dropped the topic and conspiracy-theorising suffered.
If then, it wasn't a plane -we need to shown good evidence.
On balance, I think the Govt's approach (as I claim there is one) worked. One has only to look at ATS to see how all the issues of the day have gone and even more recent issues e.g. Wellstone, or the riddle of Chandra Levy, have disappeared from the thoughts of many. Often because many postings are mere Ctrl+ V's of other sites which themselves offer second-snippets from relatively mainstream sources: orthodox and unorthodox. When one relies on third-hand sources one is very much at the mercy of the "first-hand": who themselevs are all often the unthinking cut'n'pasters of news agencies and a few commercial "real truth" sites.
Flight 77 would be a good topic if facts/evidence and original new thinking are offered.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
..the plane is. the "party-line" was that the bulk of the remaining wreckage (fuselage) was actually INSIDE the Pentagon- sealed off from prying eyes. It may be a fib - but I'm aware of no convincing refutation.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Might wanna check these out TigeriS...the answer to the infamous 'Spot The Boeing' conspiracy:

www.snopes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">SNOPES

URBAN LEGENDS

LOL. nice try dude, I mean they don't show anything, they just talk and refer to official statements, I mean you'll have to be less educated to believe their explanations, LOL. I mean come on dude, have you never ever seen plane crashes ? Look at the piece of the small jet, I saw the small jet intact on the Pentagon security camera. And then you suddenly see an explosion, that exlposion came from beneath, If it was a boeing, you should have seen more debris and not only that small piece. Hahaha. You know as well as I do, that that piece is the only one they show you and make you believe it was a piece of the boeing. Yeah right !

The inner rings: only a hole could be found, if the boeing penetrated soo much inside there should be more damage ! About the bodies, LOL, those are bodies of people who were in the Pentagon building, it's easy indeed to say they were in the plane. Very funny.

Like I said before, I'll have to see the pictures of the wings, tail and more debris. They are trying to fool you with intelligent talks, but if you are intelligent your self you'll see that those storries doesn't make sence at all.

Please look at the pentagon security camera pictures and then you'll see the explosion. That can never have been a plane, I didn't see the plane on that camera either, you should have seen it, a Boeing is HUGE ! So I want pictures, not theories ! Eye withness oh sure, they see what everyone else think they saw.

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
...k...whatever, believe what you want, its certainly your right. And yes I have seen the security cam stills.

Still think it was a plane plowing into the Pentagon...exactly WHY and HOW it did it however is something I have many questions about.

...and I assume you yourself have seen what a Boeing crashing into a building of the same structure as the Pentagon looks like too, first hand,...given your 'facts' are also based on pics and theories found on the web...

[Edited on 11-2-2003 by alien]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Could you specify, or add links for the security stills to which you make reference, Tigeris?
Although I am sure you are not guilty of this, the tone of your posting might be taken to suggest an attitude of "I believe what I see, I disbelieve what I cannot see": reminiscent of the more benighted reactions to empirical science in centuries gone by.
Also, is it "a plane" you dispute. or a "Boeing airliner"?

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
...perhaps pics of plane wreckage INSIDE the Pentagon is a bit more weighty then some little chunk of metal on the front lawn, again with eye-witness accounts, but feel free to disregard them - I mean, they were only ACTUALLY there at the time, so can't be that important:

RENSE

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Heres some pics from CNN Estragon:

CNN

...just click on the link, midway down the page, marked
"EXTRA INFORMATION
Gallery: Images of Pentagon crash and explosion "

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
TigeriS, to clear up your point about the security camera.

The reason the plane could not be seen was because the frame rate of the camera wasn't quick enough to catch it.

As for wreckage, the momentum of the plane would carry it inside the original hole, thus containg it within the building.

Your point about them lying about the bodies found in the reckage is a bit ridiculous don't you think,LOL. No more comment necessary.

PS. Where did Flight 77 go then ? the Bermuda Triangle
LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks, alien - as I said, while I'm sure there was wilful stage-managing here the pictures (admittedly released at a well-chosen time); the eye-witness accounts BEFORE any pictorial evidence was available (not to mention the one about where did the Boeing go?) are the hard evidence ( I do not say "proof") and one woudl look for similarly hard evidence from the posecution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join