It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AF 447 downed to silence France and Brazil in Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I came to think about how Mr. Bassett said that France may be the contry that will go out in public and disclose the ET presence on earth.

And I was then thinking about the French female astronaut that 'tried' to commit suicide and screams The Earth Must be Warned as she goes into coma.

Link to the stories here..

Something strange happened in France the day before Christmas: "The first Frenchwoman in space, Claudie Haignere, was rushed to the hospital this week after an apparent suicide attempt" (www.aero-news.net...). The website whatdoesitmean.com affirms that ms Haignere was screaming "Earth must be warned!" just before falling into coma (www.whatdoesitmean.com...) but this doesn`t seem confirmed until today. However, what is known for certain in this strange case is enough to make it frightening:

Every media agree on that ms Haignere was still conscious when she was found in her home, so she really could have told something which was rapidly censored by the Mossad agent (it isn`t even a secret any more) Sarkozy french president`s government. Also, ms Haignere`s relatives say they don`t know about any reason why she would have tried to kill herself and it is hard to believe that, as a top level physician and medical researcher, she could have mistakenly taken a coma-inducing dosis of anything, as the official story pretends. It`s worth to note that only a few days before (Dec. 11th), ms Haignere seemed very happy to be awarded one of the highest European state decoration for her scientific work. What is even more disturbing is the fact (also mentioned by whatdoesitmean.com) that a laboratory of the "Institut Pasteur" dept of bacteriology where ms Haignere was conducting researches was mysteriously destroyed by fire on the same day she "inadvertently put herself" into coma (www.wflxfox29.com...).

'' I wouldn`t really be surprised to learn one day that ms Haignere was trying to warn mankind about an impending world pandemic, be it "natural" or man-made, about which the governments in the secret are not willing to give us warning...

By the way, in the light of this strange affair, I wonder if the two French "bio-engineering" research students slaughtered in July 2008 in London were not somehow connected to the same kind of forbidden knowledge ms Haignere wanted to warn us about. (www.monstersandcritics.com...). Did they know too much?''

Im just started to look into this, and I will post more as I find more..

EDIT TO ADD List of murdered scientists..

Also reported that in plane from Isreal to Russia 4 or 5 microbiologists were aboard.. The plane that crashed in the sea near Russia.. that was brought down by missle.. Their names not published.. (that I know of )....
What did these scientists know that was so important that they had to be silenced..????.

(OR, what CURE could they have come up with to what's about to be DELIBERATELY RELEASED??)

Terror Names Linked To Doomed Flight AF 447

'' Two passengers with names linked to Islamic terrorism were on the Air France flight which crashed with the loss of 228 lives, it has emerged.

French secret servicemen established the connection while working through the list of those who boarded the doomed Airbus in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on May 31.

Flight AF 447 crashed in the mid-Atlantic en route to Paris during a violent storm.

While it is certain there were computer malfunctions, terrorism has not been ruled out.. ''

[edit on 20-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thank you very much. i'll be most interested in what you may find. i didn't know of Sarkozy's Mossad connection.

[edit on 20/6/2009 by Floh]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
America has every country by the balls, but act like they are going down the crapper. Flight-447, 9/11, Al quida the U.S. had there hand in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey great post
It bothers me that this kind of information does not get more attention, there is lots of information regarding dead microbiologists, to me its more than obvious that they are being eliminated. And nobody seems to care

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Very interesting thoughts. It is way too much of a coincidence that the woman went into a coma the same day the lab burned. Something has seemed wrong about the AF447 going down from the get go. Then a few days later the annoucement of terror suspects being on board, - great excuse in my opinion/reason, besides easy one for the authorities.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I just found more on Bio engenering and FSB...

Russians Fear Targeted Bioweapons, Ban Human Tissue Export

The Russian Federal Customs Service (FSB) has banned the export from the country of all human medical biological materials, from hair to blood samples, as of May 28th. According to the Russian newspaper Kommersant, the ban was prompted by a report submitted to Vladimir Putin that alleges "genetically engineered biological weapons" are under development in the West.

The report was prepared by the FSB after investigation of the medical facilities in Russia that participate in research trials in association with Western pharmaceutical companies and universities.

According to the source, the report thus characterizes the situation in the market for clinical trials: several large Western medical centers that receive shipments of biological materials from Russia are said to be involved in the development of "genetically engineered biological weapons" for use against the Russian population. The list of organizations purportedly working on the project includes the Harvard School of Public Health, the American International Health Alliance, the Environment and Natural Resources Division of the US Department of Justice, the Swedish Karolinska Institute and Agency for International Development, and the Indian Genome Institute. Kommersant's source reported that the report contains a wealth of fantastical details about the development of "ethnically oriented" biological weapons capable of rendering Russia's population sterile and even killing it off.
Many of the institutions named in the report already deny any participation in weapons research. The ban is also being protested by the many Russian institutions that participate in medical testing and research. At present, about 28,000 Russians take part, mostly by agreeing to be test subjects for pharmaceutical companies. The clinical trial market in Russia is worth as much as $150 million annually.

' It`s worth to note that only a few days before (Dec. 11th), ms Haignere seemed very happy to be awarded one of the highest European state decoration for her scientific work. '

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This a great post that should by now have more attention than only five responses. You deserve more flags, but I don't know how to flag posts. Why don't posts like this attract more attention than those about humans being aliens?

Anyway, your post sounds very very suspicious, and I was also trying to think of the connection between the new viral strain and the flight crash.

The following has been in the NEWS recently:

Virologists in Sao Paulo, Brazil, have just announced they have indeed identified a variant of the flu gene after testing samples taken from a 26-year-old swine flu patient. Lead researcher Terezinha Maria de Paiva, of the Adolfo Lutz Bacteriological Institute, says it is too soon to know if the new variant, dubbed the A/Sao Paulo/1454/H1N1 variant, will be more aggressive than the type A/H1N1 that prompted the official declaration of pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) but the patient from whom the sample was taken has completely recovered from his bout with swine flu. The patient began experiencing flu-like symptoms after returning from a trip to Mexico.

You can find the full article here

How come a plan leaves Brazil, crashes suspiciously, and days later a new strain of flu is found in Brazil? Was there a scientist on that plane who knew what they were up to?

You mentioned there were two terrorists, but that might just be a cover up. After all, it was told by French secret agents...

new topics

top topics

join