posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:40 AM
We will be busy:
- sticking our nose in Iran's national affairs,
- fretting over Israel's government's frame of mind, and whether their childish leaders will throw a tantrum if we stop paying attention to them.
- concerned over Russia's initiatives to marginalize American dollars
- pretending that H1N1 is either more or less important than the moment dictates
- pondering the contradictory rise in oil prices despite drop in overall demand
- pretending that North Korea is some kind of 'global' threat.
and all the congressional and senatorial clowns in the federal circus tent will be pretending to be 'engaged' and 'on it'.
Then we will scrutinize some aspect of the 'bread and circuses' entitlement mentality foisted upon us by the media.
Meanwhile the Banksters, or supranational corporate banking cartel will finalize their consolidation of economic control over the planet.
Make no mistake about it, this offense against humanity began long before the political parties selected the celebrity politicians du jour, and long
before organized crime bought or coerced it's way into the halls of power.