It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: Swine Flu?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CINY8

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to see. I was all ready to declare: man-made hoax! That was until I saw the part about the farmer destroying it and the additions to it over three days.

I wonder if anyone could sit out there overnight and see what develops? Would be interesting to see if they saw anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
somebody really out to be out there during the nights. Really it's time that people did it in shifts or something because this phenomenon needs to be exposed as in depth as possible.

Also, the 3rd day addition seems to be wing-like features? Possibly signify the fact that it is airborn? Assuming its a virus.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Anyone notice in the top tendril that there is a small path leading to it that reminds me of someone wading through tall grass and breaking it down?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I say bad hoax, with bad intent behind it......not impressed, since when does it take more that a few minutes to make a crop circle?

2 days??? Come on!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

I noticed the paths in the field too.. but, we have no way of knowing who walked in the field before the picture was taken.

I am sure the owner of the property and other "lookie-loos" were checking out the field at some point.

But I would not throw out the possibility it was left by the person/persons who made it.

We quite simply never get all the facts.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It appears after my analysis that the circles are representing time, as in years, which by reducing in size gradually show a future time so many years distant that an event will occur. This only applies to circles linked in linear fashion, with descending sizes.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Because everyone has become so skeptical about every piece of new information these days,, - would it really make a difference if somebody came along and deciphered the crop circles?... nobody would believe them anyway...

thanx op for posting those pictures, - fascinating stuff!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think the fact that this is going on over a period of several days, points toward a man made circle. They didn't have the time to complete it in 1 night, or prehaps they were disturbed during making it.

But even before it was destroyed, it looked a bit ol' mess.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think that the message being conveyed through these recent animal/element designs has been how solar activity affects life and has done so throughout history. Certain points in this natural cycle cause mutations to occur and will affect humans at some stage in the near future. We're on a 'countdown to transition' on many levels, one of those being genetic. The phoenix represented our re-emergence directly after the transition, as an altered yet triumphant entity.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
isn't there some bible quote that says "woe unto those who are with child in those days" ..

you ever see the horrible deformed children in iraq.. fro mall the depleted uranium shells?
insane.

looks like it's saying.. the contents of the egg cell are going to be very MESSED UP SOON.

so if you take this material worth it's weight in hay ...ahem..
then don't go sowing your seed anytime soon.

-

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

If you look at the very first pictures, it's not there. I believe the farmer made those tracks trying to destroy it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I think I agree with you -- but my ONLY problem with that theory is that farmer is really ticked off and I would think he would stand watch -- or at least pay more attention -- in order to catch the culprits.

I don't know. If it were me, and I was mad enough to destroy it, I think I would be more apt to see who/what was destroying my crops. If a crop circle appeared in my crops I would definitely be out there all the time --at least for awhile -- to see what the heck was going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Here's a new interpretation that I think backs up what you are saying:

This new (and quickly destroyed) formation could very well represent the swine flu phenomenon currently taking place in the world. However, that is not what sprung to mind at first when viewing it. To me the first thing that came to mind was "Sperm and Egg". I find it particularly interesting that the "egg" part of the formation was reported a few days ago - with the long appendices subsequently coming about later. First the egg, then the sperm. Next...the foetus. And then...birth.

Stephane Wuttunee
Link: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Bless you alien who was in charge of the laser because you obviously sneezed while at the controls last night, lol.

He sneezed because he has swine flu!!doh......

lpowell0627 "The message says to me that it is about H1N1/pandemic. On two levels the message says "mutating"."

I think your 100% right on its meaning/significance...

However, maybe it was MasterKaman from the '
Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team' thread www.abovetopsecret.com... ...............

[edit on 20-6-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
doh

[edit on 20-6-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Man made....

NEXT!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like someone did a crop circle for fun, let it dry out for a day so it was a pale shape, then added to it because they saw some potential. Someone could have done that themselves, just one person, pretty easily, if they have the time.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I must try and search for a video I once saw of about 4 or 5 university students making a crop circle... It took them the entire night, I believe, and it was a very basic pattern, and also not that big...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Man made....

NEXT!

i agree.. but i think it's men trying to make people think its aliens.
not just for a joke..

for a bigger "test"...

-

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Well, if that's his/their idea of a hummingbird -- they definitely have to practice a bit more!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join