It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Didn't Win from color or Ficticious Arguements. Look.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: This is in no way racist, nor supporting one side, if you think i'm a McCain Supporter begone, look at the contents not the book cover!

I watched this, and I've been religiously studying up on NLP, Hypnosis in day to day activites, in group activities, Derren Brown, etc etc etc.

After watching this though IT CLICKED!

I realized it wasn't because of his color! The USA isn't as racist as it was pretended to be, the people i've met my whole life, not one have I met that was racist opposing what was right!

If I was a say KKK member, but Obama supported all my beliefs, I would:

1) Reconsider my beliefs,
2) Change my views
3) Associate myself with a person as a person.

This is what people did, but didn't Quite know what they were doing. Savvy?

He manipulated his words just right, (for those who said he was just a good orator, Your Right! He is, but it's beyond that) it's advanced NLP at it's finest.

Here is what you need to know, Obama is Black, you have black friends, McCain is White, you have white friends.

Simple, is there a difference NO, You at the base, have Friends!

So we go on, we Know all Politicians have Writers, and that the 99% of the speeches aren't written by them, but Obama had one hell of a writer, since he won!

(This is assuming the PTB are really into the game of politics) Albeit.

One man was able to influencially posses the majority of a nation through words like the above video states.

The video is a McCain paid for ad, but it's worth a look beyond politics.

This thread concerns what I thought was he only won, because he was black suggestion. I knew it wasn't that, because i'm not a racist, and I do believe that the great almost 90% of america is not racist!

It concerns that his great words, and well put letters, inducted the nation into a trance, (which can be seen on your local youtube of local news stations!) and had them eating out of the palm of his hands!

It was genius, perfect.

The thread as follows, is for those who say he won on Color, is NOT true! He won on orator skills, and NLP. (Neuro Linguistic Programme).

The question is, base lining, how good can you word a sentence, till everyone believes it (Hitler: not saying it hundred times, i've heard the quote) eventually a person who has a fine tuned knife, can cut through diamonds, eventually.

This man with orator skills like we've seen ( a man who was never in the army, rare, young and only in politics for about four years, naive) was able to become President, to rule ultimately your lives.

Don't think of him as black, or politcally, Think of him as a Salesman, the man who tries to sale you the lamborghini instead of the Civic you wanted!

It makes sense, it's great, I knew I wasn't a racist, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but the more I've learned about NLP, the more Obama makes sense.

It's suggestion that's all it is, his terms though are a bit more forcefull, if You Will,

If you've read the thread this far, and haven't scrolled down for the last sentence, and have read up on NLP for those ignorant of it, does it not make good sense? It's understandable.

I'm also sure there is a mod who thinks i'm trolling, but i'm not honestly, I want to See other Posts, see if they've noticed his orator skills like the one posted. This Isn't Racist, it's not bigoted, i'm Not Republican Anymore. I'm me, just trying to figure out how this DMN clock works!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by Republican08]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 19/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
To the Mods, if there is Anything that Seems Racist, please let me know before deleting the thread via u2u.

I'll be more then happy to change it, to fit in, I wish that the thread no be deleted though.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Everyone who has threaded or starred this thread.

Or those who have been taciturn on ATS, and wanted to star and thread this, but saw an A and A Republican, Don't Fear!

It's ok, speak your opinions as long as there thoughtful and helpful to discussion it is appreciated, any slander! Is NOT APPRECIATED! We are not fighting against people but ideologies, and tactics!

Keep this is mind at all times, and please don't be taciturn, or shy!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'm being subdued by the sandman. It's terrible.

Please do not delete this thread mods.

I expect respect, decent kind hearted replies to this, and good points of views and observations, I know ATS members have them ,but are in a fear of being banned. I will repeat it is not racist, it's actually The Opposite!

Please though members, I dont' want to wake up to bizarre angry replies, keep it straight forward and to the point, thank you and good night. all..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

He is an extremely good public speaker, I watched the presidential debates leading upto the election and he made Mc Cain look stupid by comparison. His speeches were lined with idealistic plans that were put across perfectly. It didn't come across as the same rhetoric BS that most politicians put out there.

Big fan of Derren Brown.. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that myself!

Good spot

top topics

join