It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guitar Hero Metallica! (PS3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Anyone else playing it? Can't get enough to be honest. I'm just finding that the multiplayer is lacking. Anyone want to take me on?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Loved Metallica since I discovered them around 1985. I've thought about picking this one up. I have a PS3 and 360 but have Rockband 1&2 and Guitar Hero 3 on the 360. They just keep releasing new songs for RB so I haven't bought anything else. In fact I need a new HDD. I wish the 360 HDD was standard like the PS3. I'd probably play my PS3 more if the controllers were larger. The PS3 controller just doesn't fit my big ol' mits.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by on_yur_6]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Rockband huh? My wife and I tried that and didn't really like it too much, tried the GH world tour games and love em! Are you referring to the guitar controllers or the standard ones?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
My bro has it for 360. It's pretty fun, especially if you're a hard core Metallica fan. The character customisation is more in depth than previous versions of the game and it's definitely a lot of fun!

The character models look alright, but Rob is a spitting image of the real dude, he's definitely the best looking one.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Regular controllers are too small. I do like the guitars better on GH. RB appeals to a larger audience with all of the different types of music available for download. We've had many parties and there is something for everyone with RB. They just released a lot of Iron Maiden with some of the live songs from the Flight 666 tour. Watched the show on VH1 then I had to buy the CD and download some songs for RB. Have to support one of my all time favorites.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by on_yur_6]

new topics

top topics

join