It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu & Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So the other day my friend and i were talking about how the weather this year has been very odd.. Now my friends do not have any idea the things that are going around in the world in which i mean, they are too busy with other things in their personal life.. so when these topics about humanity, weather , or any topics pertaining to anything other than then the mainstream focuses on. SO any way i live New jersey and the weather has been very cold even if you look on weather.com or check your forecast it is very inaccurate, it is suppose to be 80's today and partly sunny when i check yesterday and as of 11 30 .. Now it is 62 with a flash flood, 3 days ago we had a crazy hailstorm just 1 hr from my town.

A few days ago as i mentioned earlier but compeletly got side tracked... it just clicked .. i thought it is a very strange coincidence that the weather has been very odd this year
storms every day , very cold ( seasonally wise ) and i have been noticing other post on ATS where other members have also noted oddities in the weather patterns this year...

just trying to connect the legos so they reveal a picture ...

Wondering if anyone has also thought about the weather patterns and the H1N1 ...

PEACE LOVE PURSUIT OF ENLIGHTENMENT
Connected

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Agreed. I live in PA and we had that hail storm the other day. It was very odd. I actually moved away from my windows because the hail was hitting them pretty hard and the winds were crazy.. Keep in mind, I went through Hurricane Charlie. So storms usually don't phase me after dealing with that monster.

Its been really cold here to. I have had my AC in the window for a week now and have not needed it at all. Also, I was in Bayonne, NJ a week or so ago and I noticed what you are saying. I grew up there, so I know that at this time of year we use to be in the pools already. Its to cold to even think of that this year. We are approaching July and I still need a sweater when I go out for a cig. S&F to you because I totally agree that something is up.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I live in southwest CT, about an huor northeat of NYC...today, it sbeen raingin cats and dogs..and its been warm during the day, but at night, for thist ime of year, has been like the end of autmn temperatures! like mid ocotober...thats too cold for a june. I wa thiking the same thing, a possible connection witht he weather and swine fllu.....and i wonder if HAARP program has someting to do with this odd weather?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
oh, back in 1985, we had the remains fo hurricane gloria..BOY was it fun being outside in it

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

The weather here in Maine has bee blah! I don't feel like it's Summer here, it feels like spring.fall. We have been getting so much rain here lately, that I just don't feel like doing much, it sucks. I feel like I have moved back to Germany for the Summer!!! Where is Summer?!?!?!?!?!

top topics

join