It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable UFO evidence. ( Nobody can say prove it ever again! )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viper0hr
that's the most fake looking ufpo video ever lol. French people speak French to each other, not English.

I agree, and the UFO was obviously CGI !!!1

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Irrefutable???
Irrefutable proof of what? Odd soil samples and such. This is proof of nothing other than a strange occurance. Witnesses without video or photographic evidence only have proof in their own mind. I'm not saying their lying only that they are the only ones who know the truth about what they claim.

I did however find the NSA published docs to be very interesting. None I have read so far say they captured or recovered anything ET, but the document about how they decode messages from ET's seems to say they have received messages and have figured out how to decode them. That sounds like an admission to me.

Sorry OP, no stars no flags based on your misleading title. "Additional scientific proof of strange happenings" would have been a better title. Better luck next time.

Irrefutable!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

You've obviously just read that they are about to get a £10,000 pay rise.

Despite growing fury among voters, it has now been revealed that they are to be rewarded for their greed with a £10,000 pay rise.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Unbelievable.

Anyway back on topic. I was surprised to see a UFO article that supposedly came from the Telegraph which more or less said the UFO's were Alien in origin. However upon further checking it appears that it might be a hoax as there's no mention of Aliens in the original Telegraph article, that's if it is the right article.

Article:
macedoniaonline.eu...

Telegrah original article I think
www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Michael Cohen is coming out with some bizarre stories.

In regards to my previous article I have been inundated with emails, mostly of a positive nature from readers noting that my version of events gels with theirs.

Some have been sceptical or downright negative. I should clarify that by 'Invasion' I do not mean an 'Independence Day' scenario.

The bottom-line reality is that the world stands at the cusp of open first contact. Admittance of definitive knowledge of an alien presence on earth by the governments of the world's major nations is literally days away. And that is a certainty. Disclosure, however, will be gradual. It is, in fact, already happening.

Over the next few days these events will occur:

NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

We are about to discover things about ourselves and the universe that are going to completely alter our very sense of being and existence.

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

Alien invasion

Highly credible multiple reports have shown the silvery discs that exit this vortex to cause electrical failure. Tragically a plane has gone down killing over 200 people in one of two areas where I believe this vortex is located and many ufologists are not sure it is a coincidence.

As I write I can confirm that dozens of scientists employed by the governments of the major nations are in Fortaleza tracking down and trying to capture images of these UFOs. In the last few days it can also be confirmed that UFO activity and the arrival of these silver, disc shaped surveillance UFOs has been unprecedented and well beyond any previous levels of activity.

NASA, enjoying the last moments of earth's splendid isolation has gone into overdrive with its cover-up story 'debunking' UFO activity picked up by its satellites. Other news outlets are busy informing us of six spyplanes that are commonly mistaken for UFOs: and although undoubtedly the latter story has much truth to it one must wonder about the timing.

However it appears the horse has bolted and the hour of contact is upon us whether NASA or any government likes it or not.

South-West China as well as Siberia are areas where the vortex is tipped to move to shortly.

A report has just been filed in the US by a commercial pilot a who witnessed a similar type craft flying alongside his plane and the US government is taking this incident very seriously.

Has a race in the nearby Andromeda Galaxy 'discovered' us? Have these 'unmanned' surveillance discs made their way home at some point and reported back on our existence? It is more likely that they have known about us for thousands of years but have now decided we are ready for contact, or perhaps it simply a case of us being more aware of them as our own technology develops. Whatever the case, the floodgate has opened.

Let me predict: Sightings of UFOs by will be unprecedented over the next few weeks. We are at a minute to midnight in terms of ending our isolation. Open, unilateral contact is months, weeks, days or even hours away.

We are about to meet our universal brethren: are you ready?

How could he possibly know where a vortex will open. Sounds like b####### to me. He's got a very over active imagination.

I truly grow tired of hearing ufologists claiming that disclosure is just around the corner. I'll believe it when I see it.

twitter.com...
www.nationalufocenter.com...
www.--.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I'll believe it when I see it.

No... you won't

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Great acting. They actually got an Italian to play Renato who is Italian.

Great video production but not proof.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I get so tired of seeing thread titles such as this. As if some of the people here get off on people reading their threads, and go through withdrawal if they don't post something seemingly amazing every day so they can see how many replies they get. I believe it's an addiction for some.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join