It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Continuity of Operations Plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
hey " general " i am sorry to intrude , but i have :

president Ryan on line one

han solo on line two

and indiana jones on line three

all say its urgent - who do you want to take first ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Vasilis: Sometimes it does, but in this case, I'm not "NWO", I'm Neo Illuminati. "NWO", Freemasons, ect, are subservient to US. Know that.

We ARE totally screwed...if you do nothing.

From my prespective, it is YOU who might need a few more years of studying. So worry about YOUR education. We all only know what we've been told, so how can you be so cocksure about what you know as "truth"?

The plan has been laid out to take back this country, and the world, without firing a shot. I'm sorry you missed that.

By the way, I like your signature. Now that is REAL truth.

Ignorant_ape: President Ryan was briefed yesterday, and "Indiana" is currently about to be briefed, so send in Mr. Solo whenever it fits into his schedule. Thank you.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theneoilluminati

Not to mention that we set up things like 9/11 and "swine flu". If there were a paper trail, it could be traced back to us. According to the official stories, lots of people died there, and we could be held responisble. That's some serious sh*t.

Roflcopters... Are you TRYING to get the DHS/CIA/LOL/KGB/WTF/SS/FDA/FBI to look into you?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This thread is stupid...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ain't gonna find nothin' lol. It would only be a waste of resources, then they'd look really foolish afterwards which would deal a big blow to their already tarnished PR record. Not to mention they'd all lose their jobs. It'd be like suicide to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The proof you need to provide:

if every human can shape shift and you know this to be true then make a vid of yourself shapeshifting, if you do not bring this video then case closed.

deal?

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sex, Drugs n' Rock n' Roll... so thaaaattssss how Ron Jeremy came to be!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Colloredbrothers: No deal...at least not yet. It's not case closed just 'cause you say it is.

First of all, I don't *need* to do anything.

Secondly, the Contunity of Operations Plan was laid out. You seemed to have missed that part. Please read more thoroughly, or consult the Code for help. The weapons are listed in the plan. YOU prove to ME that you're willing to end tyranny and oppression by helping carry out the plan. If YOU don't provide this proof, then case closed indeed.

Thirdly, wouldn't it make sense that before any kind of demonstration of the power of such a creation is displayed, that the world is prepared for it so you don't get a bunch of religious nuts in undeveloped countries runnin' around trying to worship it as god, let alone crazed military nuts who think something like this is too powerful to be allowed to live? This is for YOUR safety. Don't screw it up.

Now before you trolls start goin' around sayin' "Oh yeah! He won't provide proof! We got him now!", let's discuss the long term effects on society of a revelation such as this.

To quote Arthur Schopenhauer:

“All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed (Magnivea and others); second, it is violently opposed (Kaytagg, althought not physically violently opposed, he offered no contribution other than "This thread is stupid..." That's pretty violent to me lol); third it is accepted as being self-evident. (321 poof!)”

[edit on 22-6-2009 by theneoilluminati]

<< 1   >>

join