It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help ... TV Show about The Brain...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay Guys, I clearly remember a TV show that I watched, and I will continue to describe it in detail.

I hope someone remembers the name of this show, so that I can find links to it online.

I watched this show on either History Channel or Nat. Geo, I'm unsure which one.
But, this show was about The Brain. I believe it was titled "The Brain".

The show started talking to sports players about how they can get into "the zone" when they play, and about how near above human feats are preformed while in this zone. I remember them talking to some baseball players and such. These players described how they used breathing methods (sounded exactly like meditiation) to slow their heart rate down and get into the zone.

This show also (later on) talked about Tiger Woods, and how he was nearly always in the zone and focused, and that he hardly ever blinked while putting.

This show also went on to do studies about precognition. Random people were sat in front of a computer monitor and their bodies responses were monitored as they were flashed emotion enducing pictures. It was found that most people's bodies responded before the images flashed on the screen.

Also, during this show, they had John Edward from Crossing Over doing some psychic readings with people. He couldnt see them to coldread them, but he did his normal readings, and I believe he was correct 75% of the time. Also, during his readings his heart beat was in sync with the person getting read. But, at times when he was supposedly communicating, his heart would Sync to someone else's beat.

This show was fascinating to me. I would love to watch it again.
Has anyone seen this show, or can remember any details about it?
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Is this it?

www.history.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well thanks Gazrok, but no thats not the show.

I saw this video about 6 months ago, and it was more about the super-natural abilities that our brain has, being in the zone for sports, precognition, and super ability (like Mark Yu playing Piano). It detailed the Use-it-or-lose it apparent ability.

I have spent hours searching Youtube and video.google to no avail. I'm wondering if for some reason this show is not able to be shown anymore.

Or perhaps, maybe I never watched it at all (doubtful)

new topics

join