It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment: Compare your character to how Astrology says you should be.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Going by the Sun sign alone is far from accurate. You have the Ascendant Sign the Moon sign and all the signs of your Houses, not to mention retrograde and the planets of each house. I am a firm Astrology believer, but you must know more of it if you are to get an accurate description of yourself.

The Horoscope is as complex as our individual personalities. I am Sun-Sagittarius, Ascendant-Libra, and Moon-Pisces. But my strongest personality traits actually come from my Scorpio in my First House.

Anyway.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

SCORPIO (October 23 - November 21)

You are usually passionate, dynamic, sensual and probing. Black and burgundy are your lucky colours. You can be vindictive, moody, jealous and sadistic. You need a job which taps all your resources to gain true satisfaction. Once you attach yourself in love, its difficult for you to let go it. You are highly secretive by nature even though you are exceptionally good at discovering those of other people.

This description fits me to a tee! Well, except for the sadistic part, but I attribute that to my upbringing.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Something interesting to note, at least for myself, is that being born on Dec. 21st puts me on the cusp of Sagittarius/Capricorn. I consistently fit definitive characteristics of both these signs! Together, these two signs describe me quite accurately.

Does anyone else here have a birth date bordering two signs that might confirm this? I'd be interested to find out.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Me and my gf were discussing this the other day, i personally don't believe in it and neither does she. Saying that though both of the "common traits" were 100% spot on to both of our personality's. Im Aquarius and she's Libra which apparently are perfectly matched to each other too... Who knows, maybe there is something in it all but as of yet im unconvinced.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by Hefficide
CANCER (June 22 - July 22)

You are usually sensitive, caring, nurturing and shrewd. You can be controlling, manipulative, selfish and easily hurt. You can be greatly affected by those close to you since you are so impressionable. Your inner voice makes you aware of the right time to act.

I'd say about half applies to me (July 14 in case that changes anything)

that could be me too, infact they all could. It's the way these things are worded, so vague that they apply to everyone.
There is a reason for that. We do have all of the signs in our charts. What changes the alchemy, is WHERE those signs are located and what PLANETS you also have in those signs. But I get tired of saying this a million times.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
AQUARIUS (January 20 - February 18)

independent, friendly, caring and inventive.
You can be tactless, rude, defiant and aloof.
You are always loyal to your friends and you treat everyone as your equal

PISCES (February 19 - March 20)

You are usually intuitive

ARIES (March 21 - April 19)

You are usually courageous, energetic, competitive and pioneering.
You can be ... abrasive, impulsive

TAURUS (April 20 - May 20)

You are usually loving, loyal, prosperous and patient.
You can be ... , stubborn, inflexible and boring.

GEMINI (May 21 - June 21)

You are usually quick-witted, curious, entertaining and open-minded.
You are mostly drawn to active people who use their heads, and succeed in charming them with your ready wit, especially if they share your interests.
You can be ... , easily distracted
Despite ... once you marry remain committed.

CANCER (June 22 - July 22)

You are usually sensitive, caring, nurturing and shrewd.
You can be controlling, manipulative
Your inner voice makes you aware of the right time to act.

LEO (July 23 - August 22)

You are usually generous, assertive, faithful and responsible.
You can be ... , stubborn, self-satisfied

VIRGO (August 23 - September 22)

Navy blue, taupe (taupe what color is this?) are you colours.
You can be critical, particular
You are good at sizing up people.
Your search for perfection can make you dissatisfied.

LIBRA (September 23 - October 22)

You are usually ... objective
You colours are blue
Your ability to be objective means you can get along with most people. You (NEVER) surrender yourself completely to another

SCORPIO (October 23 - November 21)

You are highly secretive by nature even though you are exceptionally good at discovering those of other people.

SAGITTARIUS (November 22 - December 21)

You are usually intellectual, enthusiastic, tolerant and (REALISTIC).
you can be an excellent teacher.
Although fundamentally serious there is nothing you like more than fun and laughter when in company which makes you a great friend once others have come up to your very high standards. Your restlessness enables your to adapt to life's changing patterns.

CAPRICORN (December 22 - January 19)

You are usually careful, hardworking, disciplined and traditional.
You can be inflexible, apprehensive, perfectionist and a slave driver.

If you will go through the list and delete everything that is NOT you; you will see what a sham these profiles are.

Scorpian's Rule!

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
AQUARIUS (January 20 - February 18)

You are usually independent, friendly, caring and inventive. Blue and violet are your lucky colours. You can be tactless, rude, defiant and aloof. You are always loyal to your friends and you treat everyone as your equal, respect the opinion of others and expect the same in return.

All true, expect the lucky colours!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Aquarius pretty much describes me rather well. (huh?)

I am very passive and might look aloof at times, very easy going but i can, if provoked turn my head all the way around and puke green pea soup in a moments notice too.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

'Scorpian's Rule!'

I think you will find we are in the age of Aquarius...

Therefore, 'we rule'....lol

I think the description fits my personality... Also I seem to have mostly Gemini's as friends, that cant just be coincidence?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I used to dabble in Astrology. I have found that the readings I did with the wheel, charts, and all the other goodies were often frighteningly accurate. These generalized descriptions just do not target enough aspects of an individuals personality.

(Hey don't you hate it when someone comes and talks all serious on your 'meant to be fun for everyone' thread
) lol

For the record, I am Pisces.........perpetual loveliness!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Astrology is NOT the horoscopes you read on newspapers and magazines!!

Your character is not "represented" by your SUN SIGN only; those general and shallow descriptions will -never- totally fit you.

For a real contrast of your character and Astrology- the study of the Birth Chart is necessary. That is what can give you an accurate description of the person, their lifepath and much more.

Just start digging more into this subject, reading books about it (and there are even some good online sites that have very good information about it) - and you'll discover that the "mistake" lies in trying to find yourself mirrored in only one sun sign. -Each one of us is much more than that, we are all the zodiac signs in one.

I know Astrology is a great-powerful tool... so I have no doubt why they want to keep it in disguise; ridiculing it by spreading massively the stupid daily horoscopes...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join