It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo Trauma: Teenager Left Seeing Stars

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Tattoo Trauma: Teenager Left Seeing Stars

news.sky.com

A teenager got the shock of her life when she asked for a few small tattoo stars and awoke to find half her face was covered in them.

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, has begun legal proceedings against the tattoo artist who she claims went way beyond his brief.

The Belgian teen says she woke up in pain after falling asleep as Rouslan Toumaniantz drew the permanent ink designs.

She then discovered 56 "frightening" black stars of different sizes from her nose to ear and brow to chin.

(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Firstly, i've only had my feet tattooed, both of them, so i can't comment about the fact that she was able to fall asleep during the tattooing proccess.....but if my feet are anything to go by, how the heck can you sleep through that?

I'm not sure how tattoists cover themselves these days, but after this i think a few will be getting the customer to sign a contract of some kind beforehand.

Something saying that you have agreed to this this and this, then you can't dispute it afterwards.

Do tattoists even let you fall asleep during tattoos?

I love tattoos, but think young kids should have a major think about face/neck tattoos before they are done. I've seen so many people moaning that people won't emply them because thier faces are covered in tatts.

CX.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

join