It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Proud to be an american and you should be too!!! Haters stay out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Look we all know us texans are proud people and we know that bush is a dumbass ok but none the less we are all americans and I feel like it Used to be the home of the brave... nowdays its the home of the brave, a bunch of bitches and some ghetto ass people that aren't doing anything to help our society. My point is if your gunna bitch about america and your foriegn fine stay out and if your gunna bitch about america and your american get you ass up off the computer chair and do something to make this positve. Its real easy to sit behind a screen type and critisize the country but to not do something positive out in the real world its cowardice and unamerican and lazy.... we could come out of this econimic bullcrap if we stopped being devided and came together. What happend to the america where we were the leaders and we stood up with pride and said "I'm american" now everybody just sits around and watches americas next dance crew and dumb shows that plaugue your mind. Next time you go somewhere and see someone struggling or needs help, ask them if they need help. If a kid can't read, teach them there's a lot of brilliant minds on here that can contribute plant a tree do something . I'm just tired of foriegners and people here in america saying they hate it or they hate us.... well do something or get outta the way. I love my people and I want to see my country shine let's all come together and put as much focus as we put in this website to doing positive things no matter how little they be in our lives aand contribute.

God bless, alien bless, annuki bless america

Home of a bunch of people who could come together and once more make it the brave.

Love T€X

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Absolutely - same goes for us in UK.

Hey I'm the first to admit i've bashed USA before but I bash UK and all the other corrupt governments too.

I try and help whomever and wherever I can but still want to do more, just can't help feeling impotent in the face of so much apathy and corruption.

BUT when has one man/woman not been enough to make a difference - Ghandi, Mother Theresea, Nelson Mandela and there are countless others who made a positive difference. A fair few who had really negative effects as well but my point remains if 'the silent majority' about whom everyone speaks would get off its fat lazy backside and go out and help/ protest/ contribute more the world as a place to live would improve surprisingly quickly.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

I have two good friends who are Texan, (husband & wife). The husband was actually an old high school teacher of mine. Both swear black & blue they are not American, that they are TEXAN.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Haha, I hated texas when I first got here.

Since then, I love Texas!

Go cowboys.

Lot of language in your thread, but then again your Texan!

We need some more patrons, you don't have to agree with the current gov't, but you still have to have pride.

You may not of liked the play or the new player on the cowboys, but dmnit you like the team!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
G W Bush is not Texan, hes from Connecticut.

"Born in New Haven, Connecticut on July 6, 1946"
en.wikipedia.org...-life

Just saying, he claims to be Texan because he was raised in Midland. But really its just posing.

I am proud to be an American too! And anyone who loves their land should be as well no matter what nation they live in. I do not like our governments though as they are idiots and ruin everything.

My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War, 1812, WW1,WW2, Korea, etc. + I have Cherokee in me. I am honored to have come from a line of such brave and honored freedom fighters.

However, I am disappointed in myself for not fighting as hard as they did. The only way I will ever respect myself, is if i can possibly live up to those great men's standards. I do not see how I could ever even match 1% of their greatness.

My ancestors did not just fight for my freedom,they fought for everyone's freedom, and I pledge an oath to protect that freedom which they have won for us, and Constitutional Law.

By the way Dallas, spreading truth on the Internet is about the only legal thing we can do right now. But the more people we wake up, the better odds we will have when things get worse.

One extremely important thing we CAN do, is teach others about the Constitution and get them to actually READ it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm not from Texas, but I live right next door, in Arkansas. I am proud to be an American. This country changed the way the entire world looked at life and the opportunities that life can offer. I will not excuse my country for it's mistakes. Slavery was, and is, wrong. Our treatment of Native Americans was unbelievable. The imprisonment of Japanese-Americans during WWII was a crime.
No country is perfect, just as no person is perfect. But we have corrected many of our mistakes.
America is resilant and always manages to snap back. Her people are some of the greatest innovators in the world.
We just need to live by the Constitution, which is the law of the land, and accept that it says what it means and means what it says!

Long may She wave!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
And this is in the "Weapons" forum because....?

Oh I get it! You must be using patriotism as a weapon!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas87
Look we all know us texans are proud people and we know that bush is a dumbass ok but none the less we are all americans and I feel like it Used to be the home of the brave... nowdays its the home of the brave, a bunch of bitches and some ghetto ass people that aren't doing anything to help our society.

You forgot to mention the elitist parasites that are sucking the country dry.

My point is if your gunna bitch about america and your foriegn fine stay out and if your gunna bitch about america and your american get you ass up off the computer chair and do something to make this positve.

It dosen't work that way. America does not respect borders or cultures in it's strive for global dominance, which itself is just an elitist manipulated movement which they use for their global dominance. The other people of the world have a right to make the 5% of the population that live in the USA accountable for their actions on the globe. Besides, nobody wants to invade america, except elitists. Everything people used to perceive as antagonism from whole populations is just the expression of the ordo ab chaos NWO agenda. All people of the world average out on a bell curve, and in the middle of that bell curve people just want a house, family, friends, a decent job, some money. Not global dominance, that's the pursuit of psychos which gullible people, the world over, buy into because they don't think about what they're supporting and their culture drowns out their feelings and their intelect. Since you're from texas let me point out that by bell curve I mean a mathmatical average, not that clangy thing tied to a cow.

Its real easy to sit behind a screen type and critisize the country but to not do something positive out in the real world its cowardice and unamerican and lazy.... we could come out of this econimic bullcrap if we stopped being devided and came together. What happend to the america where we were the leaders and we stood up with pride and said "I'm american" now everybody just sits around and watches americas next dance crew and dumb shows that plaugue your mind.

The change has started with people sitting down in front of a computer screen and typing what they feel is right, uncensored. Memetics is of vital importance, as your own words show. The way to defeat a mind plague is with a mind cure. Don't underestimate the thinkers of this world, it might seem like they don't do anything, but if their heart is pure and their ideas sound they have more power in the information age than standing armies. Elitist know this, which is why people like Lennon and Ghandi were killed.

Next time you go somewhere and see someone struggling or needs help, ask them if they need help. If a kid can't read, teach them there's a lot of brilliant minds on here that can contribute plant a tree do something . I'm just tired of foriegners and people here in america saying they hate it or they hate us.... well do something or get outta the way. I love my people and I want to see my country shine let's all come together and put as much focus as we put in this website to doing positive things no matter how little they be in our lives aand contribute.

Why the segregation? People are people regardless of flag, geography or culture. And they all average out. Hate against america is just simple Karma. the USA has been infiltrated by elitists which are building it up to be the next tyrannical figure on the world stage, with an Obama as a Hitleresque figure, with massive support, radical ideas and nothing but deception to offer the world. If you really want to help america, don't reject the hatred so many people have against it, but understand why, understand that older cultures, especially in europe and the far east, see what is going on better than the US people do because they have a deeper cultural experience of psychopathocracy, and then work to fix the problem. Us against them mentality is not the solution, it's a problem.

Overall I think what americans need to do is grow up. The USA has been in economic and cultural decline, much due to elitist manipulation, for a century now. See this, fix this. America has not been the home of the braves since the europeans all but decimated the indians. It will never be that again. Americans need to come to grips with their history, realise that the backbone of america, what made it great, was it's middle class farming communities back in the 1800's, was hemp, was alcohol, was biological agriculture, was technological inovation and, ever since Rockefeller's poisoned the USA with oil it has all been going downhill. Realise that, fix it, and everything else will fall naturally into place.

My 5c.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

I like the majority of what I am seeing, and also well good bush isn't texan that damn imposter, also I love the Uk I believe we have a similar accent to some of the southern citys there and a mix of that an irish also I know what a bell curve is my brother lol see you stereotyped me as a "Dumb Texan" when in reality a lot of us are cunning and witty.

Yes I too don't like my government its run by people that if you look at the facts are JEW, they manipulate everything including the internet. I'm not anti-semetic its just a fact they meddle meddle meddle then over play they're hand get kicked out then relocate. Its all in paper friends

Research and you shall find.

Also I wasn't segregading but just saying not only can you sit behind the screen and use your freedom but together we can get up and fix little things here or there to make it a better place, give someone a hug maybe they won't be the next person that kills their whole family and themselves. Help a kid to read so our nation can be smarter. Talk to people and inform them of the corruptness even if your afraid people will deem you crazy maybe introduce it hypothetically and they'll have a same pouint of view.

The point is united "we stand a chance againts a new world order"

Divided "we become mindless slaves to TPTB"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas87

Lee Greenwood, welcome to ATS.

God bless and all that fellow human.

Enjoy: www.southparkstudios.com...'m+a+Little+Bit+Country

[edit on 17 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Can't I just be proud to be a Terran?

Ever wonder why aliens don't land here? It's cause they don't know who to talk to. They grab rednecks and tell them "take me to earths capital" and for some god knows reason always end up at Graceland.

:shk:

I wonder what would happen if we started teaching our children they are Terrans instead of Americans, Brittans, French, German, Iraqi, Chaldean, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Want to know what the great thing about the USA is???

You can b*tch and complain about the leaders and the gov. all you want with out getting in trouble.

Now that's what I call being American!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Yes I too don't like my government its run by people that if you look at the facts are JEW, they manipulate everything including the internet. I'm not anti-semetic its just a fact they meddle meddle meddle then over play they're hand get kicked out then relocate. Its all in paper friends

excuse me? When did this become a fact? That is an absolute crock. You can claim to not be an anti-Semite but this few sentences here does not help your cause. Where is this magical paper that shows Jews to be like this?

And FYI...I'm in the military...I have seen the documents...and yes it is our absolute right to sit and bitch about this country from behind a computer. You may want to learn to live with that.

I had a friend who once told me something...may not be true for you but I love it

"An American is a man who is hurt by watching a man burn his flag but a real American is the man who can watch it and realize it's his freedom to do so"

PS...despite the fact that I mostly disagree...I do adore this country...whiners and all because frankly let us not be hypocrites, we are all whiners at some point.

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join