It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Xs over Bonnaroo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There were 2 of these chemtrail Xs over the crowd Sunday at Bonnaroo.

This was the closest one, it's 4 arms extended very far, I have pictures of those to. Notice on the bottom left arm how it spreads out after the line was laid.

This one was more distorted and in the opposite direction of the first.

Here is the first one again a while later.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i hate to break it to you...but im going to have to say that those are clouds. i dont see them being Xs by any reasonable stretch of the imagination

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

You just aren't looking at the full picture. I might have to photoshop the entire thing together if others can't see the X either. It's obvious in the first and last picture which are the same, just time lapsed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Nice frontal though. Got any more evidence we need to review?
Ok, ok, second line.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's probably just marijuana smoke. You're at Bonaroo. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There is one contrail there (right hand side of the 2nd picture) and some of the cirrus may have originated from older contrails. But that's all.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The middles are a little distorted from being crossed then the winddistorted them even more. I will post a full picture of the first one, but it was defiantly a defined X hanging over us. The only other clouds in the sky were on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hahaha wow. I never thought I would see another ATS'er on here that went/goes to Bonnaroo. This year was my 4th one! Anyways, I noticed the x-trails you're referring too on Thursday and Friday, but not the following 2 days. They were in the northern and western sky, which would be towards Nashville and Tullahoma. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the rest of Coffee County, but Arnold Air Force Base is very close by to Bonnaroo along with the UT Space Institute. It is a source of frequent activity, so these "contrails" are common around the area...I wouldn't be surprised though if they were spraying and experimenting with us in some way considering the 80,000 people at Bonnaroo are enemies of the gov.

Just to add, even though you didn't get good pics of them, I will agree that there were several very defined X's in the sky during Bonnaroo. But, I live an hour southeast of Manchester. They are very common here too.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Chemtrails are common and I normally wouldn't post about them, but they were 2 clear Xs over the 80,000 people at Bonnaroo.

top topics

join