It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict the No. 1 Thread in Breaking Alternative News on June 30th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
(Source) Loch Ness Monster hijacks saucer to travel back in time and prevent JFK assasination.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im going to say something to do with an airline. I had a wierd dream over the weekend, where a virgin cargo airplane crashed, narrowly missing me...

Now this can be interpreted in several obvious ways, but this article caught my eye today...

Major Airlines Could go bust says Branson

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
One of the following

Ship maybe sunk, maybe new pirates, submarine, tsumani you get the drift water or the ocean, river for some reason I get a helicopter or surveillance type thing involved something, maybe satellite, and a of all things a Baseball bat, which I think is an anology for a type of maybe rocket or missile that may if airiel things brought down.... is done secretely as such....the if anything "helicopter" thing is got its attention camera on two loud easily seen "thugs" (players or states) following watching them the baseball bat takes it down without it seeing it coming from a secretive and hidden "Player"....

Oh and I went to my inner place as such for only about 30 secs I have not spent long on this, did it in jest and expect myself to be totally out, just for fun.

Elf

Well I did it very quickly, but the story has a lot of close hits

Russians order Flight Changes, after Massive Magnetic Shift downs Airliners

Following on, as well with this story:

Yemeni Airlines flight crashes in Indian Ocean,

So with two airliners down into the ocean....

OK I said Helicopter, maybe satellite....

But the other "Player" watching being Russia and announcing this about their belief in a coverup, airiel things into the sea

Shot down well magnetic anomilies anyhow....

WEll it is a FAAL story but the planes did crash and also it is the no 1 thread on ATS alternative news for the date as asked....

well well.

I also on the morning of the Air France crash u2u a mod with details of it, I am not sure due to my time zone settings if I posted the u2u (immediately after waking from dream yoga) before the official report of a plane, again it was not spot on but that makes it more real...I am still waiting to hear from sceptic overlord from a request if he could tell me the GMT time I actually sent the U2U, as I am not sure if the servers ATS run on GMT or Universal time etc... I have a feeling it was sent before any press releases or official announcements...

Coupled with the above well...

Kind Regards

Elf

[edit on 30-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

Edit to add 00.04 gmt now, when I loggod on 5 mins ago it was in Breaking news and top story.... so I suppose we should have asked when are where is June 30th, moved now by helmut to Issues forum... Elf

[edit on 30-6-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
BUMP!

And here we are. So far a lot of MJ stuff. Nobody predicted that! :shk:

WHO warns TB vaccine may kill babies with HIV...DUH! Anyone could've predicted that!

Franken wins Minnesota! Surely someone saw that coming, I haven't looked back yet.

Nothing outrageous yet though!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
I'll have a guess at
"California declares bankruptcy"

b

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey check this out - I wasn't too far away

top topics

<< 1   >>

join