It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict the No. 1 Thread in Breaking Alternative News on June 30th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The June 15th thought experiment was sufficiently encouraging that I'd like to try this again. If you have a vision/hunch/impression or you just want to guess, what the No. 1 (ie. the first one listed) thread on Breaking Alternative News category on ATS will be on June 30th, then please post it here.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
cliffs on the june 15th thought experiment?

this one is here just for filler.

what the hell, this one too.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

"Obama bows to Japanese Minister during visit regarding N. Korea"

Since all the threads say something will happen in N. Korea before June 30, and since every other thread has Obama in the title, and since Japan will be the most likely impacted by anything in N. Korea, and since Obama will certainly be apologizing for something in the Far East soon, I don't think he as done it there yet!

No psychic here, just want to throw my hat in the ring!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't understand your question. What are you asking?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"Just got back from my bachelor party, and you wouldnt believe what i witnessed." haha sorry, just only thing i could think of. i'll start it too if i witness anything good.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'll have a guess at
"California declares bankruptcy"

b

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
DrumsRfun goes on rampage and eats 666 hotdogs...is he the antichrist??

Creative idea for a thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
'ATS to pull the plug on July 1, 2009'

Bowing to increased pressure and incessant claims to provide names, addresses, genders, heights, weights, eye colors, maiden names, fingerprints, DNA samples and family trees of it's posters, the management of ATS finally said 'screw it! It just aint worth it.' Rather than compromise the anonymity of their posters, ATS instead chooses to hit the BIG RED BUTTON. You know the one. It says 'DO NOT PUSH' It's been fun. Look us up in the wasteland.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OK I am reposting my answer here from my other post!
Well I have to "guess" that....

I suspect that the topic subject in two out of four of the top threads for June 30th on ATS will be:

IRAN
NORTH KOREA

The others topics of the day, although not as popular will be a new crop circle, supposed new pictures of the dark side of the moon or something along those lines, and....ummmm....... several other posts on North Korea.

I suspect that North Korea will be one of the main topics for this entire summer.

*wanders off babbling to himself about swiss cheese and happy cows*

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"North Korea invades South Korea"

vague i know ... not a psychic ha just throwing it out there...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
My guess goes as follows:

BRIC will call in all comex gold certificate's be turned to physical for immediate delivery and call ALL markers on loans to any US companies including the government. Any not paid will be taken over immediately under their new term's created at the June 15th meeting.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"Ahmadinejad Assasinated"

Though most of the protests have been peaceful, I see the state police acting more and more violently towards them....until finally someone snaps.

Just a guess....either that or North Korea does some other childish "Act of Defiance"....

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One of the following

Ship maybe sunk, maybe new pirates, submarine, tsumani you get the drift water or the ocean, river for some reason I get a helicopter or surveillance type thing involved something, maybe satellite, and a of all things a Baseball bat, which I think is an anology for a type of maybe rocket or missile that may if airiel things brought down.... is done secretely as such....the if anything "helicopter" thing is got its attention camera on two loud easily seen "thugs" (players or states) following watching them the baseball bat takes it down without it seeing it coming from a secretive and hidden "Player"....

Oh and I went to my inner place as such for only about 30 secs I have not spent long on this, did it in jest and expect myself to be totally out, just for fun.

Elf

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It has to be something like:

World peace finally here, everybody has enough to eat and all WMD destroyed..........

I guess we've got a lot to do in 15 days but we could atleast try!!!!

Just dreaming out loud here,

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
North Korea Performs Another Nuclear Test

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm stepping outta the box. I'm going to say this thread will be the No.1 thread on the 30th.. Based on past prediction threads, some people here really enjoy tearing into each other when predictions don't pan out. So, with a thread FILLED with predictions, I'm sure there will be plenty to tear into.

Either that or more North Korea bs

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I don't have any special powers but I'm good with hunches so I'll have a go:

The NSG hubs in India.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Looks into crystal ball
Damn it aint working!

Just a guess:

American troops to stay in Iraq for the foreseeable future

Gordon Brown (the spawn of satan) calls for a one world currency

[edit on 16-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
President Barrack Obama announces that the US will send troops to intervene in the Iranian Civil War!!

Thus finishing what the CIA started by helping to rig the election so that we could justify policing yet another oil well. Cause we are oil addicts and...OMG I need my fix.

Savvy!!

[edit on 16-6-2009 by dabossishere]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh I LOVE guessing games!

Okay, I "feel" that the 22nd of June will have bigger news than the 30th ... and I don't want to get into the obvious guesses like Iran and N. Korea so here goes for the 30th:

Geomagnetic Storm Erases all (Name of non-American small city here) city records.

Volcano in (Mexico or Chili) erupts - VEI 7

Earthquake Rattles Nerves (like DUH!)

Texas wildfires consume over 5 square miles in one day.

Governor Perry emergency order - No Fireworks in Texas for 2009

Obama photographed drinking from a "Muslims Only" water fountain. (NOT! This is just a play on today's news about a Christian being murdered in Pakistan for drinking tea from a Muslims Only stall.)

Second hurricane of the season increasing in strength. Eight named storms line-up for their turn.

Grocery store burglaries rise because of cigarette tax increases.

Motorcycling Bear has head-on collision on LA freeway.

Biden Prophesy Countdown Expires at Midnight - Still Unfulfilled

ATS Introductions : I'm a reincarnated, time-traveling, werewolf, vampire, zombie reptilian alien star child! Gotta Luv Me!

ATS Owners: The Korean Bashing Stops NOW!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join