It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is everyone gonna wake up???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
and see that we are ALL the same, EVERYWHERE, fighting for the SAME things???

Instead of people fighting against each other, they should all be working together...

EVERY country, EVERY nationality etc...

We just need to start over without the top guys...

Grow our OWN food, take back our LAND and collectivley stick together, start trading again etc....geeze it has only been like this for a few hundred years, it dosen't work.., 6 billion against a few million....

It is like world war one and 2 never really ended yet, because nothing went back to the same since, everything just got worse.......stop buying such a lie!

WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's funny that no one responded to this but just a few threads above the Obama fly thread is doing just fine.

I totally agree with you there. I seriously cannot fathom how so many people can be so unaware all the time. They hate, stereotype, slander, torture, murder, abuse, and so forth and some of them even have the audacity to claim that they are doing nothing of the sort. It's everywhere. One needs only open their eyes to be overwhelmed by hate. In the newspapers, in speeches, in any thread here about gay, black, Jewish, Mexican, Muslim, etc...They see differences where there are none.

We should be working together but will that happen? People don't seem to understand what they do, say, or believe. They don't see the consequences now, so will they later if the top politicians were out of office...It's thinking about these kinds of things that make me feel as if there must surely be unseen entities that are manipulating people. Because people will spit in the face of love and not really understand what they're doing (though they might think they understand). I think it's all about love. Without love none of this can happen. People must realize that there is love, that we are all one in LOVE.

These divisions really bother me. When you think "we are all one" and such things does it ever confuse you as to how people with access to the same information as you and who have even actively been confronted with such information can maintain a definite ignorance...Why is anyone buying a lie that they have been told is a lie? I guess it really bugs me because I've always been "awake," not that I'm not horrible sometimes, but I know and always have known that we are one.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
IM gonna wake up after i go to sleep

But for real, idk when other people will start to see what is goin on wit the world we live in. soo hopefully. Im tired of their ignorance. If it wasnt on the news it cant be true, if it is from the internet it must be fake.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
"When is everyone gonna wake up???" you ask. That is a simple question to answer. They will wake up to what is going on only after it is too late to do anything about it asking "What happened?" just like that have always done. I gave up trying to tell people about the ban on incandescent light bulbs to start in 2012. I got tired of being called a crazy nut and hearing things like "That will never happen" And the ban on incandescent light bulbs has been reported on CNN. Good or bad, right or wrong, fact or fiction people are going to believe what they want to believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's in our nature to seize the throne of power. It happens in the animal kingdom all of the time. We're still stuck with our primitive ways and whether that will ever be bred out of us (or perhaps weeded out by way of genetic alteration) is still a mystery.

We all want the same things, sure, but who wants it more? Who want's all of it? A country is like a pack of wild dogs. They're going to fight with other packs and they're going to try and gain what they want for their own survival.

It's in our chemical make up. It cannot be denied, and obviously is not something that we can easily control.

You're asking us to wake up from something that is imprinted in our genetic code. You can attempt to condition the whole world to live in peace, but you can also domesticate a wild animal, but you're still putting yourself at risk that one day he's going to resort back to his old ways and you might end up getting bit.

Now take all of the humans that inhabit this planet and figure out how many of them are going to break down and act on instinct and start lashing out as they naturally would.

It's something we wont see coming naturally for many years now. The only way to put an end to that mentality is to delete it from our genetic make up. Perhaps the future children of the world will see peace, but not in our life time.

Thanks for the thread. It's never foolish to want to rid the world of it's ignorance.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of that light bulb ban. Why exactly are they being banned? Because they are dangerous or because they aren't dangerous enough? hehe That latter one seems to be the main reasons for bans.

Now that I think about it...I'm not sure I even know what an incandescent light bulb is...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think there would have to be some fundamental shift in the energies of the Universe.

Maybe a supernova or something will blast cosmic waves and we will all be nicer to each other?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterglad
I hadn't heard of that light bulb ban. Why exactly are they being banned? Because they are dangerous or because they aren't dangerous enough? hehe That latter one seems to be the main reasons for bans.

Now that I think about it...I'm not sure I even know what an incandescent light bulb is...

I will PM you about it. No one want me to take over thread taking about an old topic that far off base.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by misterglad

thanks for reving the thread! I was wondering that too...

I made the Obama thread to bring out these exact same points. shhh, lol.

I must eat some dinner, but I'll come back and read the rest of the thread ASAP.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

There's no leadership. Who's going to start this revolution? Anytime anybody stands up to make change, the MSM assassinates their character.

Ron Paul would have been a great candidate. But the republicans, during their own primary debates, worked their very hardest to make him sound crazy -- and it worked.

The Dems did the exact same thing with Denis Kucinich. And it worked there, too.

And Nader is just not taken seriously at all -- because Americans would prefer to keep the ballot simple -- you know -- just two candidates. Learning about 3 would be too hard.

So to answer your question, it's never going to change. I know that because it's always been this way. There has always been an elite class of rulers who manipulate the dumbed down public to their own gain, and oppress anyone with a view that challenges their power.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by misterglad

thanks for reving the thread! I was wondering that too...

I made the Obama thread to bring out these exact same points. shhh, lol.

I must eat some dinner, but I'll come back and read the rest of the thread ASAP.

I am surprised that people here on ATS do not know of this. Do a Google search on the topic. You will be surprised

online.wsj.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Anyone, including myself, who is responding to this topic is already makin' the wrong move.

Get off the damn computer, and do something about it! Go and spread information as much as you can... you can do your part. If all of us worked to spread information, awareness of the masses would happen much quicker.

This is what I am currently attempting to do... it is my life calling.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by leakingignorance

Exactly.....

But instead of fighting over the few peices of grass left in the desert, we need to plant our own grass, and wait the 4 weeks to eat that instead, you know what I mean ???

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by mellisamouse

There's no leadership. Who's going to start this revolution? Anytime anybody stands up to make change, the MSM assassinates their character.

Ron Paul would have been a great candidate. But the republicans, during their own primary debates, worked their very hardest to make him sound crazy -- and it worked.

The Dems did the exact same thing with Denis Kucinich. And it worked there, too.

And Nader is just not taken seriously at all -- because Americans would prefer to keep the ballot simple -- you know -- just two candidates. Learning about 3 would be too hard.

So to answer your question, it's never going to change. I know that because it's always been this way. There has always been an elite class of rulers who manipulate the dumbed down public to their own gain, and oppress anyone with a view that challenges their power.

What I am saying though, is that we need to get back to being our OWN leadership, and we are!
Just in the last few years there are new terms like sustainabilty, and self sustaining, and free energy etc....

The more we consentrate on being our OWN leaders, instead trying to worry about the "big boys", the more power we have in our lives as individuals...

The more individuals with their own power, the stronger we are as a people....

We are slowly chipping away at it, but I just wish more would catch on...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

very true, BUT we gotta spead word on here, AND out there...

I spead it as much out there and it is having a huge impact on my community....

Even 3 of the MLA's I have met and partied with a lot, in our province are now turning around legislation to make bylaws easier on people wanting to build susatainable housing, and earthships etc, and obtaining land etc, etc, etc...

They are actually on a rampage, I am quite proud of them....

One of them even has organized quite a few conferences on it to raise awarness over the last 6 months..

All 3 of them got re-elected... yay!!!!!

top topics

join