It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I have to call the police?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Well for starters I pay child support. As you can see, I don't take home a whole lot. Which means I don't have a whole lot I can save.

So that makes moving somewhere new a little difficult. I have been on the streets before and it was no fun. I don't want to do it again, and I am paying my support which is very important to me. I can put up with quite a lot as long as my son gets what he is entitled to.

The only bright side is, that if I get killed at work, my son won't have to work when he gets older, I am able to pay the premiums for a nice life insurance policy so that is a part of it.

Kinda a damned if I do, damned if I don't situation.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Totally understandable. Its people like you who don't deserve the S*** luck you've been given, as far as circumstance I mean.

Here's my 2 pennies... Move into a rural area. I mean really rural. Go work a job where you make slightly less. I guarantee you'll find that the cost of living allows you to save money even with your extra costs.

I did this for awhile and it got me out of trouble financially. Now that I'm back in the city, I'm seeing all my money woes coming back.. Eh.

Anyway, I'm very impressed with your perseverance and I hope you find a good out.

<< 1   >>

join