It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus was an alien, what species?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I wonder if the Disciples were from other worlds too.
They could've well met up at a pre-arranged area and
set off to convince the ignorant nations to follow the
'Galactic' way.

I often wondered how they were able to accept the wonderous
miracles with such ease. May be they too had such gadgets
to do the wonders hidden in their garments, but were instructed
to let only Jesus do his stuff so has not to confuse the peasants.

I have read on this site about the many planets that are
inhabitated by humanoid beings, so really this above scenario
wouldn't be so far out.

I have carefully gleaned information from ATS and I know I
am fairly new here, but it seems obvious now that the Bible's
version of Jesus's life is a sham and the theory that Jesus was
from another planet seems more plausible.

I do think that it's sad that humans have hidden the truth about
Jesus in a book by making out he was a lowly carpenter's son.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If Jesus were an alien, I think he would be a Jorgean. They are really nice creatures that smoke a lot of pot and drink a lot of wine.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Aw, right when it was getting good!
Moderndayenki should just start his own thread.

As far as the Jesus thing goes, as soon as I started believing in Aliens, I just sort of assumed that Jesus was some sort of hybrid. Of all the races it would probably be the one that cares for humanity the most, since His message was of love and all of those types of things.

Even when I turned atheist for a few months back, this theory made more sense to me than anything else. I'd love to more theories about the origins of Jesus. Could anyone point me to other popular threads?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So what whas Mary's part in all this? Was she approached
by a 'official' from the Galactic Federation and cajoled into
having a baby via artificial insemination?
The reports from the Bible say that she was untouched by
a man, so therefore she must have been taken to a spaceship
and had the proceedure done.

Maybe later, Joseph was 'press-ganged' into the problem to
protect her from possibly hostile aliens and the like.
The spaceship that hovered over the stable tells everything
and the winged beings that show up throughout the book must
show to the most simple of laymen that Jesus was an alien.

It makes more sense than the excuse in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
...I guess he won't be going home anytime soon

He Jus' Keeps Movin'...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Simple answer:

Jesus was a human that had an Alien Soul transfer just like me

Hi Zorgon and yes I write this cause I can

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

just exactly what bloodline are you of? astor possibly? dupont maybe ? sinclair ? gotta be one of the 13 satanics . my point since you missed it was that i find this thread offensive and blasphemous. Jesus
Christ dosn't even belong in this forum. oh btw please, i have one bible
verse for yo6 to take to the grave w/ yo6, when you become a dead guy.
only one; phils-2; 8-10 every knee will bow and every tongue will confess
Jesus Christ is Lord.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by bloodline

just exactly what bloodline are you of? astor possibly? dupont maybe ? sinclair ? gotta be one of the 13 satanics . my point since you missed it was that i find this thread offensive and blasphemous. Jesus
Christ dosn't even belong in this forum. oh btw please, i have one bible
verse for yo6 to take to the grave w/ yo6, when you become a dead guy.
only one; phils-2; 8-10 every knee will bow and every tongue will confess
Jesus Christ is Lord.

Your initial post is OT, and all your successive posts are OT.

I have no idea what bloodline astor, or dupont, or sinclair even is. 13 satanic bloodlines? Does anyone have a clue about what you are talking about?
Wake UP! Stop talking nonsense. My username is not some code for some dreamed up fabrication of what you perceive of as reality. I don't believe in satan.

Not everyone believes in Jesus. He is not the lord of everyone.
Your bible verse is not scary, it's laughable. I would look jesus in the eye and greet him as a man.

Which is what he was. A plain old man.

If you are offended by this thread then all I can say is get some thicker skin.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Would you believe if a clever magician like david copperfield went back 2,000 years in time and done his magic tricks,most people would believe him to be a god.All the other miracle crap stories were added over the 2,000 years to make him more human than human

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
1st man o man w/out passing judgement, i seriously hope you do not understand how blasphemes this thread is.2nd i find it very unsettling that
any member of the completely vulnerable human race (this includes yo6)
can't find just the slightest bit more underestanding , respect, compassion,
or even appreciation for what Jesus Christ did for humanity. it's one thing
to choose not to believe in what he did.on a human level i have to respect that,and i do. however! it should be painstakingly obvious to every person on the planet that he believed in what he had to do.mere common sense makes that clear beyond any doubt.i have to wonder if you even understand that in human beings different levels of oh say, sensetivity, respect ,common sense.whatever,( you see where im going w/ this?)
these are the things that of different levels create 2 different human
beings.one who believes in something another cannot even wrap his head around.now to the point.Jesus Christ can not even be put on a human
level because what he did no ordinary man and certainly no alien angel of hell could even fathom. to suggest that he is one is an uncoscienable testiment to depths that a persons sense and sensetivity can sink to and it
is blasphemy.what Jesus Christ did is a historical fact. to carry it through is the proof he believed in what he was doing and this gently sets him down in an arena where there are no challengers, and everyone is on thier
knees.i know of no one else who has done something so unselfish, so
merciful. i suggest this , even for a person of your limited understanding he should at the vary least be worthy of the respect you would give one of your earth bound true to life unsuperhuman hero's.. who ever they may be. there is no one else in history who can even come close to doing something like he did. to suffer , the things he did by choice . and to save
the vary ones who despised him and mocked him.no way pal no one can come close to what he did. so for me w/ my level of sense and sensetivity ,understanding the things i do . it would take more than a man or even a hero. it would take a God . no matter what he means to you,he means everything to me, and thats w/out being some holly roller. i 'm just your average everyday white punk on dope middle class american gambling, felonius at every turn jackass.i should thank God eveyday i still have this much clear in my mind. sorry about your luck. but luck can change, maybe you will too.Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior because he's worthy.I would never deny him, not even from the depths of hell.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by randyvs]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by randyvs]

sigh...
Why is it that the hardcore ones appeared now?
actually you ARE being some holy roller.
anyway I think that he's Annunaki.
probably same caliber as Quetzalcoatl.
I think there's two kinds of reptilians, (sorry if this is off topic but I gotta get this out) one is malevolent as we know and the other is benevolent, like Quetzalcoatl apparently was.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Moderndayenki speaks the truth, you guys should listen to what he has to say, just hear him out for crying out loud, i may be his half brother reincarnate but he is still more knowlegable then me, so plaese listen to what he has to say

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Jesus is human and the aliens were once human also. No one else cares about what happens here. The good looking people with brains and money will become short, fat, balled dwarfs trying to find something better or as good as what they had here. They won't find it.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedDragon617
Moderndayenki speaks the truth, you guys should listen to what he has to say, just hear him out for crying out loud, i may be his half brother reincarnate but he is still more knowlegable then me, so plaese listen to what he has to say

i really think he's the "one" so i did threw a couple of queries but he's gone cold. i also did u2u...when we were all asking for things that we thought are beyond our feeble human brain we shot down some one who could be...the real answer....

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
All the references of "not of this world" mean that Jesus was the Son of God, and His kingdom is "not of this world." Anything that is of the world is at enmity with God. So when He comes back the second time at the Second Coming, the world will be perfect like it once was before man fell.

It's your belief in aliens that will ultimately lead to you falling astray.

The Anti-Christ will arrive with these "aliens" who are nothing more than Nephilim. Some of them are said to be seven feet tall, some are shorter. Reminds me of Nephilim.

Maitreya will betray you. You've been warned.

[edit on 6/20/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
All the references of "not of this world" mean that Jesus was the Son of God, and His kingdom is "not of this world.

how do you know this? For all you know Jesus spoke these words knowing in the end times we would be able to interpret them literally as in "from another world" if you translate the old hebrew. That kinda means "alien" and not really anything to do with the Kingdom of Heaven depending on your pov. Heaven/Kingdom could also reside on another world instead of other dimension.

Maitreya will betray you. You've been warned.

wtf is Maitreya and who cares? We who are arround to suffer through this time when it comes will have already been betrayed by being made to endure it. Going back to an older post, what say you if this Maitreya is an alien (with a cool name btw) bares good "fruit" for 10 years or even more as well as Jesus. How is anyone to know who is the one to side with? No where in the bible I know of does it say "stay away from big bad Maitreya."
If God asks people to witness the bible and believe what it has written in it, and you have someone "not of this world" being good and helping everyone, how are you to know whether they are good or bad. Then if Jesus returns only to find this new "alien" mixed into the equation not originally written of, how are we to just dismiss whatever good they have done because they are not Jesus? If they bare good fruit, shouldn't you give them the benefit of the doubt just as you have Christ if they are being Christlike?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Can anyone answer more about Maitreya?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
He couldnt be reptilian or greys, so i guess Annunaki then ? (blonde hair, blue eyes, humanoid).

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I would say Jesus was a Reptilian. Let's consider his amazing deceiving abilities. I mean hell look at the world! He fooled millions of people! For thousands of years! He's like, pro-deceiver. May even be the deceivliest of the deceivly!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING

The bearers of the false gifts are the aliens who are nothing but Nephilim and rebel fallen angels. The Illuminati are all from this same bloodline of hybrids so they consider themselves royal. Reptiles and grays are just two different breeds of Nephilim or the fallen angels who had their appearance distorted and pose as "gods and saviors." Maitreya is the Anti-Christ who will come with UFOs and these and pose as the Messiah when he is in fact the Anti-Christ. He will have a sidekick who looks just like the Jesus you see in all the pictures called "Master Jesus" who admits his father is Sanat Kumara another Ascended Master who is Satan himself as Sanat Kumara is another name for Satan.

I'm not even kidding is what the ironic thing is going to be for you guys.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING

The bearers of the false gifts are the aliens who are nothing but Nephilim and rebel fallen angels. The Illuminati are all from this same bloodline of hybrids so they consider themselves royal. Reptiles and grays are just two different breeds of Nephilim or the fallen angels who had their appearance distorted and pose as "gods and saviors." Maitreya is the Anti-Christ who will come with UFOs and these and pose as the Messiah when he is in fact the Anti-Christ. He will have a sidekick who looks just like the Jesus you see in all the pictures called "Master Jesus" who admits his father is Sanat Kumara another Ascended Master who is Satan himself as Sanat Kumara is another name for Satan.

I'm not even kidding is what the ironic thing is going to be for you guys.

from what religion, book or belief system did you arrive at these conclusions? Scientology?

You say nothing to back any of this up

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Just Cause]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join