It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact to the Russians!! (now whats for dessert?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Village residents from the Rostov region of Russia caught a weird creature two weeks ago after a strong storm in the Sea of Azov. The shark-looking creature was producing strange squeaky sounds.

However, ufologists and scientists were greatly disappointed when they found out that the fishermen had eaten the monster.

Well - if you met a strange alien in the sea, and it squeaked at you - of course you'd eat it!

I'm not sure if Russian fishermen can be trusted in a first contact situation ..

It was probably an Atlantean - at least now we know why they are so rare and secretive - BECAUSE THEY TASTE DELICIOUS!

Full story from Pravda here;

english.pravda.ru...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I watched the video, if its for real i must say above anomalous, it has eyes a mouth and if you look at the torso it also has ribs but it could also be the gills. The video shows its back or is it the belly of a deformed sturgeon ?

Interesting, straight from Pravda (the truth) !

[edit on 2009/6/13 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It's a guitar fish.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
omg i cant believe those idiots.guys this same fish appeared in myu country a year ago.they called it angelfish or something.pravda is a tabloid crap.nothing more damn i got so excited

and to think pravda means truth...

damn my buddy synonymous got me to it.and he is right.in my tongue they named it angelfish.

pics for further info

click

[edit on 13-6-2009 by IMSAM]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
It's a guitar fish.

You beat me to it.

I've seen people call this an alien or sea monster so many times. If anything slightly unusual appears, the crazy ufologists are all over it. They need to be more sceptical. I want to see a real alien!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
no the blame is on pravda because it used the title "Russian fishermen catch squeaking alien and eat it" not to us peeps here.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's the underside of a Skate, although nicely cropped to appear as otherwise.
Those aren't eyes either.

Here is what it should fully look like:
Skate

I can't believe they are passing it off as an "alien" creature when this is a common animal known to fisherman.

That's a terrible hoax.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Here's the picture of the guitar fish from the previous thread. Be it skate or guitar fish, it's no alien!
www.flmnh.ufl.edu...

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The article is from 2007 and has been discussed several times on the boards.

Russian Fishermen catch "Alien" and eat it

alien fish on ATS

There are claims that the video used to support the story wasn't even taken in Russia, that is actually from somewhere in the middle east based on the language spoken and quotes or mentions from the koran.

Also it's a guitarfish/devilfish.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Looks like fish is for dessert huh?

Good old pravda.ru!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Tsk... How can anyone who fishes for a living not know about such a lifeform enough to not be calling it a freakin alien ? I mean what is this ? Is the human race really getting dumber ?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow people are still falling for this crap? I read almost a year ago that they carved up the devil fish to make it look more humanoid looking...fishermen must be getting bored...

PEACE!!!

top topics

join