It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaoru Nakamaru of Japan Speaks to Leo Zagami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
EDIT: I'm not sure what the deal is here, or of the Royal claims. I'm just sticking this up here neutrally. My general comments below stand, regardless of whether this is for real or not. She seems to have been a force in international diplomacy.

I'm not going to say much about this until I've watched it all myself. In general, I believe that it's worth watching what's going on in Asia. I'm there myself at present and I can tell you that there's a very different vibe from the apocalyptic defeatism that's running through the west. No one here believes it's the end of the world. A connected friend of mine told me that he believed there's going to be a renaissance.

One of the biggest fallacies I've seen on ATS is that people are so paranoid that any mention of positivity is immediately dismissed as naivety.

I don't know enough about Zagami to comment but will be researching him.

[edit on 16f20096amSat, 13 Jun 2009 03:23:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Publishing 40 books already

Elongated plug of her books....another markesting scam.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thanx for posting.

She is the daughter of the king who made Sun Yat Sun to come to power in China.

She may be infamous to many, unlike the Queen of England, but She is one such example of how a good Royal Blood should work for people and not for their own family.

Debunkers need to workout a lot to fake her. gud luck

[edit on 25-5-2010 by maverick_13]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Project Camelot has some Leo Zagami material here.

There was one mp3 I heard of him, a while ago, that made me decide he was particularly and amusingly insane...but what do I know... Each must hoe his own row et cetera...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Leo Zagami is insane, the mans ego has fried his brain. Doesn't change the fact it's a good laugh listening to his ramblings now and again though.
Can't watch the vid right now, i'll watch a bit of it later.

new topics

top topics

join