It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Activist Sues Glenn Beck and Fox News for Defamation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I respect everybody's right to they're opinions, the fact that somebody would even try to attempt to protect those who seek the truth regardless of what the truth may be deserves attention and our respect. Sure, thsi case might not make it anywhere and I'm sure those who see it that way will be some of the first to fight to say "they told you so" but again it's the attempt to stand up againts the lies that are being made to connect evil with truthers should be applauded (I'm sure I spelt that wrong lol)

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
SORRY, off topic I know, but related

I have less than 20 posts so cant make a new thread...

BREAKING

CIA chief believes Cheney almost wants US attacked

www.reuters.com...

"

WASHINGTON, June 14 (Reuters) - CIA director Leon Panetta says it's almost as if former vice president Dick Cheney would like to see another attack on the United States to prove he is right in criticizing President Barack Obama for abandoning the "harsh interrogation" of terrorism suspects.

THis is extroadinary, it is almost a veiled warning of sorts, and the implications of this statement are are absolutely CHILLING. The head of the CIA mentionioning both terror attacks and Cheney's desire to see them in the same paragraph is not a mere quip..

Maybe I'm reading to much into this..

But his just jumped out as OH-OH!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Good luck on that lawsuit!! 9/11 Truthers have already defamed themselves, just as most Muslims have characterized themselves by not standing up, full force, against those Muslims who are radicals and have their own agenda.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trunkeight

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with continuing to post threads...

But I will throw my thoughts on this topic: When I first read this article I was reminded that Chaney of course would want us to be attacked again and I am sure something is being worked on in that direction because things are not moving fast enough for them to get their NWO in place. There trying not to rock our boats to fast but are working on a deadline and time is running out they feel... Opp's gotta run, I hear the Black Hawks flying over my house lol... Don't taze me bro

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join