It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiculturalism Conspiracy - The Root?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey all. You know, I have been reading so many posts throughout this website and it never ceases to amaze me how many are negative in nature. "This religion preaches hate, this one is violent, this one is perverse, anyone who believes in a God is an idiot" etc. It all goes on and on. But what really is the root cause of all our problems? Is it a certain people, religion, ethnicity or secret society? No doubt many will respond with a simple "yes" X (Jews, Muslims, Christians, Religious people, Freemasons) are the cause and reason for all the world's problems.

I beg to differ. I really don't think it comes down to any of these factors. What's the one ideology that is prevalent in pretty much all Western (and non-Western too) societies? Multiculturalism. The issue is that it has created more problems than benefits in every example you can name. It essentially forces people to LIVE with and ACCEPT somebody who may be very different to them in every way imaginable.

While reasons such as "religion, culture, creeds" etc. have been labelled as the driving force behind evil in the world, it is multiculturalism that is the real perpetrator. Nobody wants to denounce it because they are labelled racist. Nobody wants to put it under the spotlight because they will be labelled close-minded. Nobody wants to protest against mass-immigration because they will have their characters destroyed.

I didn't create this thread to provide a medium for those who enjoy expressing hate speech. I don't hate any one people or group. I simply much prefer living with people who have the same colour skin as me, speak my country's official language(s) fluently and are looking out for the interests of my country that I live in. People around me should respect the history and customs of this country they are living in, not one halfway across the world. If you do not like the way the country runs, leave and go somewhere else. If you do not like the way this country perceives or relates to your home country, then leave.

If I want to experience a culture that is different to mine, I have the tools at my disposal (travel, internet, books). But the moment I want a majority culture to change and adhere to my minority requests, trouble will begin to surface.

Yes, it would be a wonderful world if every religion, culture, ethnicity, group of people were segregated into areas that were proportionately equal in size and resources. But that seems technically impossible, doesn't it?

We need to do what is needed for the interests of the global population. Stop Multiculturalism! The true root of most of the world's problems.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So, the alternative is what, to not tolerate anyone who is different than you? And that is going to solve the world's problems? I think not.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Multi culturism does not exist. It never has and never will.
Humans by their very nature prefer to associate themselves with what they find similar.
One of the most comical things I remember seeing is when Charlton Heston was talking about life on the set of “Planet of the Apes”. At dinner, all the chimps would sit together in a group, all the orang-utan in another.
What happens then when you force two groups to exist next to each other? It’s never a pretty thing. Each group becomes quickly aggressive against the other. If left alone, differences are quickly worked out, order is re-established. This is not what “Multi culturism” tries to do. It is a constant interference.

Originally posted by TheComte
So, the alternative is what?

The alternative is stop pushing. Allow the natural process to take place. If it becomes violent then obviously interrupt, but we’re grown ups. Lets us make our own friends without supervision

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So, the alternative is what, to not tolerate anyone who is different than you? And that is going to solve the world's problems? I think not.

You are looking at the situation through the wrong angle. That is not the message I am trying to send, and I stated that to hate others that are different is not the way.

Stop trying to force people with different cultures, religions, ethnicities etc. to live amongst each other. Limit immigration so that people who are very different in these aspects do not clash with the country's identity and people.

If you are not willing to assimilate and change your lifestyle to accommodate the country in which you are immigrating, don't go there!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
Multi culturism does not exist. It never has and never will.
Humans by their very nature prefer to associate themselves with what they find similar.
One of the most comical things I remember seeing is when Charlton Heston was talking about life on the set of “Planet of the Apes”. At dinner, all the chimps would sit together in a group, all the orang-utan in another.
What happens then when you force two groups to exist next to each other? It’s never a pretty thing. Each group becomes quickly aggressive against the other. If left alone, differences are quickly worked out, order is re-established. This is not what “Multi culturism” tries to do. It is a constant interference.

So, the alternative is what?

The alternative is stop pushing. Allow the natural process to take place. If it becomes violent then obviously interrupt, but we’re grown ups. Lets us make our own friends without supervision

Glad to see I am not the only one who sees sense in the message I am trying to bring forth. Nature is the best remedy for things which are incompatible. Thanks for your input.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The main purpose for multiculturalism is to turn First World Western countries into Third World Countries. Another purpose is to promote conflict amongst people, thus assuring the Government can continue screwing them over. I call this the Shake and Bake Theory.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Nobody is forcing anyone to emigrate to the West, or to be friends with people they don't want to befriend. And I didn't see the European colonists assimilate and take up the Native American culture. You want to change the rules now that you've conquered the country. I've got news for you. The natural process is taking place. Get used to it. There's more of 'them' then there are of 'you.'

Everyone should be free to live and work wherever they want to. If they have the resources and meet the criteria to move to a different country they should be allowed to. And they shouldn't have to give up their customs to do it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Nobody is forcing anyone to emigrate to the West, or to be friends with people they don't want to befriend. And I didn't see the European colonists assimilate and take up the Native American culture. You want to change the rules now that you've conquered the country. I've got news for you. The natural process is taking place. Get used to it. There's more of 'them' then there are of 'you.'

You are trying to make a common association between two events which are not comparable. I am not saying Native American Indians don't count, but the context of civilisation at the time was much different. There was no UN, International court, War crimes tribunal etc. Every country or group of people were at war, some won some lost.

I'm not talking about making friends with people, I am talking about being forced to live amongst others who are very different to you and your fellow citizens.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I don't see how you are being forced to do anything. You are able to move wherever you want just like everyone else.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thank you OP

It is far beyond the time people need to wake up to the threat that this New reverse nazi ism really has become...

It Amazes me how we basically turned fascism inside out and are repeating exactly what Hitler did and everyone has been falling for it...

Our children will read of what fools we were if no one says anything now... before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Not to compare culturalisms to bodily functions in a bad way, i just need a visual representation.

Think of going to a fair and buying and eating a hot dog. And over time that hot dog leaves parasites in your large intestine..

well I think of not multiculturalism as the parasite. That exists fine, the parasites should learn to recognise what there eating and where they are.

Now not all multiculturalism is related to what im saying, just those who use culture as an excuse to slowly decay a body such as a country over time merely by hanging out and leeching. Then as time progresses, politics uses these multicultural aspects to play theere own game and they cellularly shift to mimick the parasites in the large intestine, playing the parasites and body as chumps. Thats the only form of multiculturalism i oppose.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
. Multiculturalism is divisive and does not help anyone. The only way for everyone to live more peacefully is to consider themselves a part of the whole. Multiculturalism spends more time celebrating the pieces of the pie rather than the whole pie.
Now we have communities co-existing in parallel lives, with very dfferent aspirations to each other.
This could of course have been engineered by governments it is far easier to control the populace when they are divided.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Dark Ghost

I don't see how you are being forced to do anything. You are able to move wherever you want just like everyone else.

I'm talking about being forced to support and accept mass-immigration because I am told it is good for the economy/travel industry/country's image etc. While this may be beneficial to the travel industry, it comes at great costs.

Born and bread citizens are being shunned for foreigners because they are usually willing to work for less. A lot of businesses are moving offshore and thus jobs here are getting axed.

At the end of the day, it is the average Joe that ends up suffering. When I call a company, 1/3 of the time I struggle to communicate with somebody who does not properly understand English. When I am in a train, I have to deal with the body odour of an immigrant who only believes in "natural" odours. When I go to the post office and wait in line, I have to hear 10 different languages being spoken while I wait for my turn. When I go to the supermarket, I have to tell my life story in order to find out which row hosts the spices.

Multiculturalism was once about enriching the lives of others by exposing oneself to a culture different from their own. It now serves mainly to divide the general population and create and maintain jobs for foreigners at the expense of native citizens.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

join