It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea, Iran Joined On Missile Work: U.S. General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

North Korea, Iran Joined On Missile Work: U.S. General

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iran and North Korea are working together to develop ballistic missiles and have made significant progress, the head of the Pentagon's Missile Defense Agency said on Thursday.

"It really is an international effort going on out there to develop ballistic missile capability between these countries," Army Lieutenant General Patrick O'Reilly told a forum on Capitol Hill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Some were quite dismissive before of any notion pertaining to the accusation that Iran is actively working with North Korea on their Missile Delivery Systems, which includes Nuclear Payload technology. Now however, we have such a factor being publicly declared factual by the DOD's MDA (Missile Defense Agency), which is the Head Agency tasked with maintaining Intel on Foreign Missile Systems.

If we do not take heed to this situation, and if we fail to act prior to their accomplishing of the aforementioned goals, then we will end up with a mess far larger than anyone dares imagine.

We have a VERY limited time with which to engage in the Diplomatic Process of attempting to prevent such achievable goals, but sad to say, there stands an EXTREMELY High probability that Direct Action will in fact be necessary, sooner rather than later.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
way to bunch up North Korea and Iran, so they USA has en excuse to bomb both countries..just another way to condition the sheeple into believing a war would be justified

1 month after the Bilderberg meeting, and all this starts to heat up rather quickly.. coincidence? not a chance

the NWO's Checkmate is coming into play, they are taking bigger and bigger steps..

there getting it on

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Iran can build Jets, Submarines, put Sattelites in orbit.... I dont think they need to much help from the North Koreans.
Perhaps the Northkoreans are providing them with some 'extra' stats they happened to know, but thats about it.

Id be more willing to bet, the two are testing nuclear devices.

I dont think the last test was a korean device.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I couldn't agree more. Lies, lies and more lies. Is anyone really going to believe this trash? Forget I asked - Sure they will, they're sheeple after all.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Let's not forget the relatively loose Venezuelan ties with Iran that they were spewing a while back. Much of it true, I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The rhetoric is ramping up much like it did before GW2. I don't trust the military to disclose anything near the truth after their performance selling the Iraq War. I don't think Iran needs any help from North Korea and vice versa.

Planting the seed they seem to be doing -Yoda

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
The rhetoric is ramping up much like it did before GW2. I don't trust the military to disclose anything near the truth after their performance selling the Iraq War. I don't think Iran needs any help from North Korea and vice versa.

Planting the seed they seem to be doing -Yoda

I see the same thing. They are tying the pieces together, linking Iran to NK, NK to Syria, etc.

We can't seem to go a day without another report about NK or Iran. It is constant, this just makes no sense, it is daily.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here comes the Lies

Sounds like the ol' "Weapons of Mass Destruction" rally talk.

Forget about it DC, everyone is starting to know what is REALLY going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000
"Forget about it DC, everyone is starting to know what is REALLY going on."

Yep here we go yet AGAIN. Only now the majority of not only the American people are weary of the rhetoric from the pentagon but the whole world is starting to realize what is "REALLY going on". It's just a matter of time before Iran and N. Korea are attacked. I fear for the entire world.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Here comes the Lies

Sounds like the ol' "Weapons of Mass Destruction" rally talk.

Forget about it DC, everyone is starting to know what is REALLY going on.

I'm afraid our nation is one GIANT mercenary! I no longer believe we are fighting for just the beautiful USA we used to be. We are one giant mercenary machine. War for hire! War by proxy!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hmm I guess next time there is an earthquake of Venezuela we can bomb them because they just tested a nuke

new topics

top topics

join