It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and The Spear of Destiny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The Spear of Destiny (aka the Spear of Longinus, Spear of Mauritius, Spear of Hofsburg, the Spear of the Holy Grail, and the spear that pierced the body of Christ as he hung on the crucifix).

It was present when Saxon King Heinrich defeated the Magyars. Pope John XII used it to christen Heinrich's son Otto the Great as Holy Roman Emperor; Otto carried it into victory over the Mongolian Hordes in the Battle of Leck. Constantine claimed that he was guided by divine providence via the Spear in his victory at Milvian Bridge, which established Christianity as the Official Religion of the Holy Roman Empire. Constantine also used it while surveying the floor plans of his new city, Constantinople.

After bulldozing heathens for centuries in the name of "good", the spear fell into the hands of the "Ecclesiastical Bigot" Justinian, tainting the spear with a "dark evil quality". It was this dark quality and the supposed divine power of the spear that enthralled Adolph Hitler. The Nazis were fascinated with relics of all religions and were believed to be dabblers in the occult as well. Following the fall of the Third Reich, General Patton was terrified to find that they were in possession of the Spear. He was afraid that the U.S. would have to carry out its "Destiny" with atomic force.

Supposedly, the Spear of Destiny has existed on Earth since the beginning of recorded time, traveling from dynasty to dynasty. Another story holds that it was forged by the Ancient Hebrew Prophet, Phineas. The shaft is now gone, but the spearhead (held to gether by gold, silver and bronze thread and containing a nail from the crucifix) and its base (complete with embossed gold crosses) now rest in a fancy display case in the Hofsburg Treasure House in Germany. Where it wandered from Phineas (or "the beginning of time") to hands of King Heinrich in the 10th Century is less documented than its career in the European Theatre.

Vienna 1909-1913

According to the account of Dr Walter Stein, the young Hitler whilst living as a down and out in Vienna undertook a penetrating study of the Occult meanings underlying Wolfram Von Eschenbach's Thirteenth Century Grail Romance, 'Parsival'. Stein through various contacts with Hitler became convinced that he was deeply involved with the Occult and had an experienced spiritual mentor, possibly linked to the infamous 'Blood Lodge of Guido Von Liszt.

Hitler later claimed in Mein Kampf, that these had been the most vital years of his life in which he learned all he needed to know to lead the Nazi Party.

Stein got to know Hitler because of their mutual interest in the Spear of Destiny - a relic on display in the Hapsburg's treasury at the Hofmuseum in Vienna.

The relic was said to have phenomenal talismanic power having once been used at the Crucifixion to wound the side of Christ. According to legend, possession of the Spear would bring its owner the power to conquer the world, but losing it would bring immediate death. The relic had been owned by a succession of powerful European rulers down through the centuries and eventually came to be in the possession of the Hapsberg Dynasty.

On 12th March 1938, the day Hitler annexed Austria, he arrived in Vienna a conquering hero. He first port of call was to the Hofmuseum where he took possession of the Spear which he immediately sent to Nuremberg, the spiritual capital of Nazi Germany. Hitler confided to Stein that the first time he saw the Spear he had witnessed extraordinary visions of his own destiny unfolding before him.

"I knew with immediacy that this was an important moment in my life," said Adolph Hitler when he later recounted his first sight of the spear. "And yet I could not divine why an outwardly Christian symbol should make such an impression on me. I stood there quietly gazing upon it for several minutes quite oblivious to the scene of the Schatzkammer around me. It seemed to carry some hidden inner meaning which evaded me, a meaning which I felt inwardly knew yet could not bring to consciousness. The words of Richard Wagner's 'Meistersinger' ran through my mind:

And still I don't succeed.
I feel it and yet I cannot understand it.
I can't retain it, nor forget it,
And if I grasp it, I cannot measure it.

"It was a verse I had formerly believed to be an expression of the want of others to understand me and the meaning of my destiny, a daily exhortation and a never failing comfort in my darkest and most solitary hours." And now this pale and sickly-looking youth, who had so quickly forgotten his earlier mood of hopelessness and despair, felt these mystic lines summed up his own incapacity to understand the illusive message that this ancient talisman of power brought to him and yet at the same time withheld from him.

"The Spear appeared to be some sort of magical medium of revelation for it brought the world of ideas into such close and living perspective that human imagination became more real than the world of sense. "I felt as though I myself had held it in my hands before in some earlier century of history - that I myself had once claimed it as my talisman of power and held the destiny of the world in my hands. What sort of madness was this that was invading my mind and creating such turmoil in my breast?"

In 1923, on his deathbed, Hitler's mentor Dietrich Eckart, a dedicated Satanist and central figure in the Occult Thule Society and a founder member of the Nazi party, said:

'Follow Hitler ! He will dance, but it is I who have called the tune !' 'I have initiated him into the 'Secret Doctrine', opened his centres in vision and given him the means to communicate with the Powers.' 'Do not mourn for me: I shall have influenced history more than any other German.'

At 2.10 on 30th April, 1945, during the final days of the war, after considerable bombing of Nuremberg, the Spear fell into the hands of the American 7th Army under General Patton. Later that day, in fulfilment of the legend, Hitler committed suicide.

Further Reading: The Spear of Destiny, by Trevor Ravenscroft, Published by Neville Spearman, London, 1974.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, Hitler and the Nazis were fascinated by the occult. He wanted the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant. They belived in the hollow earth theiores. Good thing they were never able to find these artifacts.

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
like in indiana jones: raiders of the lost ark and indiana jones: the last crusade

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
like in indiana jones: raiders of the lost ark and indiana jones: the last crusade

Yep, that's what Lucas and Spielberg based the movies on.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
but isn't it ironic how Hitler actually was anti-religious and don't say the catholic church cuz they had an agreement the catholics don;t bug the nazis and the nazis won't bug the catholics

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hitler's interest in the Spear had nothing to do with religion or the Catholic Church. He wanted occult / supernatural force to use against the world in his bid for ultimate power. I believe his biggest goal was the Ark of the Covenant.

Also, Hitler used Astrology in planning his campaigns. The British got a hold of Hitlers' astrologer and had him continue to forecast exactly as he would do for Hitler. British Intelligence then used that information to project possible scenarios of what Hitler may be planning or do next.

Hitler was into the Occult big time but did borrow certain concepts from the Jesuit Order, because they were the "Storm Troopers" of the Inquisition. He was into the ancient Germanic beliefs and used Runes as a form of divination.

Let's be glad he's gone now,
Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i didn't know that is some good info do you have any links???

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Great post deepwaters. Interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
See that is the only reason i think Hitler is interesting, i hate the man, and hate what he did to people, but i think he did alot of neat things, like search for the Spear of Destiny...its neat stuff that sounds like it comes out of a book.

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
ermsss
this story quite good enought to me,i wonder why i never heard of this story before.the other story that i do know is the ark of the covenant,some researcher do say it is still somewhere underground in the northern africa.the cane of moses where the vatican still keep in secret.ermsss

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Graham Hancock claims to have traced the Ark of the Covenant to a small guarded chapel in Ethiopia, where it was supposedly transferred from Elephantine Island in the Nile by the Knights Templar.

The Ark is also rumoured to be hiddin under one of the massive stone columns in Rosslyn Chapel near Edinburgh, Scotland.

Cheers,
Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It is widely believed that the Ark of the Covenant resides in St Mary of Sion Church in Aksum, Ethiopia.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deepwaters

i have heard it is the rosslyn chapel!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Where can I find this Spear? heh heh

[edit on 19-9-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So what have the americans done with the spear of destiny then folks?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Where can I find this Spear? heh heh

[edit on 19-9-2008 by thehumbleone]

I suspect that one of the people in this thread found it and grabbed it since we haven't heard anything from them in roughly 5 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can see that this thread has not had any action in quite a while except for the last two...at least there is still some life here.

My interest lies primarily in a certain chapter of Ravenscroft's SoD concerning the "camps" of tibetan monks of the Schambala and Agarthi clans. It's a fascinating chapter outlining the possible descendants of Avalon...the"Fatherlands" origin of Aryans, formerly of the lands of "Atlantis"...and that these two camps worshiped the two main aspects of "evil"...Lucifer and Ahriman, both with distinct goals of distorting mans true place on the planet. One camp agreed to work with Hitler, but the other refused because they had already agreed to work with America and Britain.

I am amazed that this small chapter has not recieved as much coverage as it deserves. I cannot find a single reference to it even in these types of forums. I believe that this revelation is paramount to understanding the esoteric tools being used against us in America regarding such matters as materialism and propaganda and a number of other psychological mechanisms that have contributed to the whole worlds ingnorance. Is there anyone out there that has followed up on any research into this area?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

top topics

join