It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has gone wrong!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have been an avid fan of ATS for many years, but have to say I have problems with this last year regarding the contents of the post's............they seem to be hi-jacked and unture, so therefore, unworthy of signing into read - 3 years ago this was a serious site with serious debates...now you get people thinking of silly things to post to get a reaction............. taking the mickey is what I would call it!!..........*SOB*

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I've been reading ATS since '02. I only got the cajones to sign on last week to post due to the fact that the majority of people on here were covering all the bases for me 100% of the time.

I feel your pain. There was a time when it seemed most here were well informed and ascribed to logic. I used to read almost every post (saved me a lot of money on Amazon)

Don’t get me wrong though, I'm not blasting ATS, nor the people whom I choose not to reply to.

Fact is, ATS is far from a secret site anymore. With book sales, The History Channel and pop culture, ATS has become quite well known.

It is an occupational hazard.

We just have to open up the holes on the sieve a little to let the chaff fall through.

And who knows, you may find a real diamond in the rough here and there.

(That’s enough cliché metaphors, I'm cutting myself off)

:-)

new topics

join