It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot trail cam photo - More info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Up for some investigating?

I found the following "Bigfoot" picture on another forum:

Check out what someone caught on their trail cam.

Source

I couldn't find anything about it on the Cuddeback site.

The original filename on the Timesfour website is simply "bigfoot.jpg"...

Does anyone know anything about this picture?

It looks like someone in a fur parka (example) but I would like to confirm...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
It looks like someone in a fur parka

That's what it looks like to me. Some kind of jacket with a hood, you can a human looking face.

But how should I know what bigfoot looks like?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Interesting picture, although I must say personally I feel it is likely fake, I mean it kinda' looks fake to me. But I am no expert in Cryptozoology. Then again the stride looks enticing. Also wouldn't one think that if this was a legit sighting that the person who owned the camera would take this mainstream?

[edit on 6/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Fake in my opinion.

The arms are too short and not muscular enough.

Also the body is pretty straight up and down. From my experience and going on (what I believe to be the genuine) Patterson footage, the creature tends to have a bulky upper body, smaller waist and large thighs.

This image, to me, seems to be a guy in a suit.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Isn't the Patterson footage the old 70's film? I thought that was proved a hoax by the people who filmed it?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

patterson footage has never been proven to be a hoax. in fact quite the opposite.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Every attempt proving the Patterson footage a hoax has been laughable.

The 'recreations' that have been done are seriously flawed and barely resemble the original.

For a quick overview of the reasons why the film is still considered real, check out these 2 posts by both myself and SLAYER69 in a recent related thread:

Post 1
Post 2

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Okay thanks guys, I don't know all that much about crypto, just more of an interest, unlike UFOs which is more of a job/passion for me,lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wow thanks for the thread link, your and Slayer69's input was great, I read most of the thread. I now regress my statement

Like I said I do not know much about Crypto, but luckily there are members who are experts on it here on ATS, like you.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Learning is (hopefully) what ATS is all about.

I've learned so much from your input to UFO threads (recently the Taymour one), so it is only fare I give some back

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Snoozebutton

Posts: 1482 Posted 02-06-2007 03:37 AM This is the OP posted 2 1/3 years ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thanks, I guess in that way it is true what the ATS owners say about this being a 'self feeding network', we all learn from and feed off each other and also of course create threads and posts that make this network.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The Patterson film is a bonafide (i.e. real) film of a bigfoot. The photograph in this thread is a man dressed up in some type of suit, albeit a poorly done one, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Also the body is pretty straight up and down. From my experience and going on (what I believe to be the genuine) Patterson footage, the creature tends to have a bulky upper body, smaller waist and large thighs.

I would be very carefull with making statements of hoax/real based on other questionable footage that hasn't been verified.

But yes, it does look like a parka, and 'he' does have quite a human face:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f8002b2a6dc.jpg[/atsimg]
Im also questioning the 'blob' on his face. It could be edited after being taken, to obscure the face.

Also, the way the arms are spread out, makes me belive it is a costume or big jacket. He obviously is having trouble maintaining his balance, and apart from the hill going down, the ground looks pretty firm.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Bigfoot has a Jewish nose? I don't think so. Every eyewitness description indicates a "roaming" nose. I also agree that the proportions are wrong (arm length, etc). And what in the hell is it doing? Wearing Muckalucks???

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Is he wearing boots?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh my word
I think we've found the creature from The Twilight Zones "Nightmare at 20,000 feet"!!

[edit on 14-6-2009 by pop_science]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oatmeal
Is he wearing boots?

I was actually wondering that too. THere's this weird shape on his right leg, that could indicate the top of a boot.

new topics

top topics

join