It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My astral projection questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I got very close to astral projecting a few weeks ago. I was using the rope technique, when my limbs started feeling really heavy. Next thing I knew, it felt like I was shaking and my heart was beating like crazy! Unfortunately, I was so surprised that I lost the sensations. I thought of a couple of questions though-

1. I kind of always wanted to be a superhero, so I was hoping to be a superhero in the astral. If I kill someone or something in the astral, will they really die or be injured?

2. What are some really fun or exciting things to do while in the astral? What is your favorite thing to do?

3. Can I heal myself while astral? I have really bad vision and I want to know if I could heal my eyes to the point that I don't need glasses? I also have an ear defect and an overbite. What about those?

If anyone can think of any other questions, speak up!!
If I think of any more, I'll post them.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions, but the experience you had is a very similar one to the one I had.

I was laying on my bed, in a deep meditative state, unable to feel my limbs, the only thing I could feel was my head and my breathing, when it felt as if I had a giant energy surge right through me, a massive white light flashed in front of me. I was immediately snapped out of it, with my heart pounding and sweat in my face.
I just felt so disappointed in myself for not going with it. So I shall repeat the meditation soon, and see what will come.

But, like you, I would be very eager to find out more, and so I'm going to S&F this, because you've started a thread on something that really intrigues me!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Danger Will Robinson.

I think if you are having thoughts of killing someone, your going in the wrong direction.

I can only hope that you are being sarcastic, or are trying to be flippant. I sincerely hope that you are not being serious.

The planes coexist and are inseparable. Something affecting one will impact the other as well. I firmly believe it is possible to have your physical body damaged, or killed by your actions, or by other powerful entities on different planes, especially if yo go there.

If you take negativity with you on your journey, you will get that back. It would be a grave mistake to think that you would be a 'superhero' on another plane. For beginners, you would be a fish out of water, connected with a very fine tube. I would advise extreme caution.

I do believe a person could effect great change within their physical self through meditation, but I also believe that meditation and projection are two very different animals.

I would check my motives really carefully and if possible, use the buddy system.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

1. I kind of always wanted to be a superhero, so I was hoping to be a superhero in the astral. If I kill someone or something in the astral, will they really die or be injured?

You cannot kill or hurt anyone in the astral (at least to the best of my knowledge) for superheroing try lucid dreaming.

2. What are some really fun or exciting things to do while in the astral? What is your favorite thing to do?

visiting other countries/places, visiting other planets/galaxies, hanging out with astral friends.

3. Can I heal myself while astral? I have really bad vision and I want to know if I could heal my eyes to the point that I don't need glasses? I also have an ear defect and an overbite. What about those?

Yes healing is possible but its a different concept, but if you can astral project healing should be easy to get into.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by kaleshwar]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm not angry, I have no plans to go around murdering people.
It's just that I think it would be fun to be a superhero.

But I have heard stories aboutt people that have been in battles while in the astral and I just wanted to be sure.

new topics

top topics

join