It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Threads Moved out of BAN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have seen lately that threads pertaining to our Second Amendment rights which are being infringed upon keep being moved from BAN into the "politics" forum. Yet posts about 9/11, and other less important issues which have their own section are not moved at all.

Two threads which i made recently about Americans Second Amendment right were moved recently. One had to do with the NRA suing the court in Illinois for claiming they didn't have to abide by the Second Amendment, moved to "politics". Today, a thread about a new legislation that will ban 8 out of 10 pockets knives if it passes was also moved to "politics".

Most threads in BAN have some form of political involvement, yet most are not moved out of BAN, yet those that have to do with the Second Amendment are being moved out of BAN?

Is the Second Amendment right of Americans not important anymore for BAN?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I flagged you out of interest. Being a new member I wasn't sure who to ask about this. On the same note, you really worded your post much better than I would have.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The thing to remember about BAN is the simple title..

Breaking

Alternative

News

While the Second Amendment issue may be breaking and it is certainly news, where is the "alternative" angle?

In order for a submission to fit in BAN it must qualify under all three of the specifics inherent in the title of BAN

Semper

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join