It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter: Bilderberg a dangerous threat to the sovereignty of all nations The secretive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Bilderberg group, dedicated to destroying national sovereignty and forcing countries into a one-world government, met near Athens, Greece May l4-l7.

The group of political leaders and international financiers -- the wealthiest and most powerful -- met under extreme security. Armed guards surrounded the posh hotel where the meeting was held.

Because media moguls have been complicit in the secret conspiracy, there has been almost a complete news blackout in the United States. In contrast, Bilderberg meetings have been covered abroad by the foreign media.

Jim Tucker, American Free Press reporter, has been at the site of each of the annual Bilderberg meetings for 34 years. Although reporters are not allowed inside the meetings, Tucker has photographed the attendees and has garnered inside information from moles inside.

This year in Greece, the two-mile security perimeter around the hotel was rushed by patriots and newsmen. With guns drawn, police seized newsmen and made them give up their film and notes.

In JIM TUCKER'S BILDERBERG DIARY, Tucker explains that "public officials from the United States who participate in secret meetings with private citizens to make public policy are committing criminal acts."

Tucker's book, brimming with the names of American officials who've attended secret Bilderberg meetings, is a real shocker.

Among the American elite attending this year's Bilderberg meeting were Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve; Henry Paulson, former Secretary of the Treasury; David Rockefeller, former chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank; Paul Volker, U.S. Economic adviser; Thomas Daschle, former Senator and Senate Majority Leader; Timothy Geithner, Secretary of the Treasury; James Jones, U.S. National Security Adviser; Henry Kissinger, Chairman of Kissinger Associates; Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State; and Lawrence Summers, Director of U.S. National Economic Council.

Bilderberg, in its fight for one-world government, continues to be a dangerous threat to the sovereignty of all nations.

campverdebugleonline.com...

Webster’s; Definition;

supreme excellence or an example of it 2 a: supreme power especially over a body politic b: freedom from external control : AUTONOMY c: controlling influence 3: one that is sovereign ; especially : an autonomous state

Definition;

Sovereignty is the exclusive right to exercise, within a specific territory, the functions of a Nation-state and be answerable to no higher authority.[1] It is an important part of the three main political perspectives of realism, rationalism, and internationalism, as these three theories differ most in their views on sovereignty. Sovereignty has existed throughout history, from the time of the Romans through to the present day, although it has changed in its definition, concept, and application throughout, especially during the Age of Enlightenment.The current notions of state sovereignty were laid down in the Treaty of Westphalia (1648), which codified the basic principles of territorial integrity, border inviolability, and supremacy of the state (rather than the Church or other religion). A sovereign is a supreme lawmaking authority.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Excelent post, now add to that the following.

Canadian news announced last night that in Northern Manitoba a more infectious version of H5N1 is spreading through the Aboriginal populations there.

Someone is artificially keeping gold prices low by dumping gold on the market.

The US is having UN troops into the US for a joint FEMA exercise end of July.

Wow I'd say that they are closer along on the aggenda than we thought. This is bad because we may only have a month to finalize our escape plans.

I suspect when the NWO takes over a lot of people will be like Wally from the Dilbert cartoon, he hears about space aliens taking over and how they like team players and corn dogs so he straps a stick to his back to make himself into a giant corn dog.... Not saying the NWO are aliens just pointing out that a lot of people will welcome the NWO as they would rather be considered a 'team player' than a 'square peg'.

I suspect that the actual breakdown of how people will react will be something along the lines of the following.

5% will rise up and actively fight against the NWO
10% will be prepaired but will try to stay hidden
5% will use the panic to settle old scores or act in a unlawful way
15% will panic, either trying to flee or rioting
5% will be paralyzed by fear or remorse or hopelessness.
10% will be actively supporting it.
50% will just go along because they don't want to make waves.

My question is what do people think? Am I way off on the numbers and how people will react?

Edited because I can't spell and I forgot to add the question at the end.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by exile1981]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Hi there. Yes I just posted a link on that this morning. this H1N1 level 6 may happen today! Scary

I think they worry more how it could affect the economy. We know it's a 6. What's the delay?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join