It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage to be on Coast To Coast AM on June 9th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Information can be found at this Link.

He will be speaking with George Noory, and looks like it will be a 3 hour interview. Not too bad of a deal. Maybe they'll talk about the Oxygen issue and resolve it once and for all.

Should be interesting for both parties here, don't you guys think?

[edit on 9/6/2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by P1DrummerBoy
Information can be found at this Link.

He will be speaking with George Noory, and looks like it will be a 3 hour interview. Not too bad of a deal. Maybe they'll talk about the Oxygen issue and resolve it once and for all.

Should be interesting for both parties here, don't you guys think?

[edit on 9/6/2009 by P1DrummerBoy]

I agree for the most part. I'm not a big George Noory fan. At least Art would argue politely with his guests if he didn't agree with them... Noory always agrees, almost like he is afraid of confrontation.

I haven't heard of the 'Oxygen' issue... can you provide a link or explanation?

Your avatar confuses me a bit too... are you saying there was no jet fuel involved?

As far as Richard Gage is concerned he is quite interesting to listen to. My only problem with him is his stating that there is no precedent for steel-framed high rise collapses due to fire. The thing that is so conviently ignored in this statement is that, other than the plane hitting the Empire State building, there has never been a large plane striking a building like this before. So we aren't just talking about fire here. We're talking about supports being stripped away not mentioning all the jet fuel (unless you disagree with that part as your avatar suggests).

I am not attacking here, only questioning. I don't have the expertise in any of the areas needed to understand what is going on here. I say there had to be jet fuel only because it seems that there would be. I'm always open to other theories and love to read them with an open mind. If that is what you believe, about the jet fuel, I would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

Thanks for the heads up on the show.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

WTC7 wasn't even hit by a plane, and it collapsed anyway. Just from fire.

It was hit by some debris, but even the "official report" from NIST says that the damage wouldn't have been significant and that the fire still would have had to do all the work. And then they came out after their report and admitted that WTC7 accelerated at free-fall and they couldn't explain how.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

No worries. I don't have a link to the initial thread regarding the oxygen theory, but there is still a fairly hot debate about it going on here.

Also to answer your question, yes I do believe there was jet fuel involved, that is a no brainer

I simply refuse to believe that it was the jet fuel that brought the towers down, as the Official Story would have one believe, hence, the avatar.

new topics

top topics

join