It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discovered How to Stop Aging and Extend the Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Scientists Discovered How to Stop Aging and Extend the Life

www.youtube.com

For years, people have been marvelling at extended life expectancies of Europeans who do this daily. Now the secret has been uncovered. Scientists believe that this could stop the whole progression that leads to breast cancer down the road. This is dramatic because it was able to be done with fairly low.......

Scientists have found the way to stop aging! Morley Safer reports. Watch YOUTUBE video from "60 MINUTES"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
For years, people have been marvelling at extended life expectancies of Europeans who do this daily. Now the secret has been uncovered. Scientists believe that this could stop the whole progression that leads to breast cancer down the road. This is dramatic because it was able to be done with fairly low.......

Scientists have found the way to stop aging! Morley Safer reports. Watch YOUTUBE video from "60 MINUTES"

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
But I would rather drink the 1000 bottles of wine a day to get the affect!

Damn you scientists and your SUPER PILLS!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
They said to delay aging not stop it. Not aging would be like immortality so long as you didn't get shot or something lol but it's an interesting find I for one would love to not age

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hah, nice idea, to extend a little bit, and who's going to complain about drinking a little more wine!

I've heard about a couple of other ways to extend lifespan, from listening to Michio Kaku.

One he says, is a near starvation diet has doubled the lifespan of many animals that have been tested, but that may not be so fun for us to do in practise.

The other he mentioned, was that Crocodiles/Alligators can actually regenerate their DNA, and in theory could live forever if they got in no accidents/fights and got no other disease. If we can figure out how to transfer that to humans, we may someday be able to do the same ourselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimminycricket

Crocs can live for years underground with no food or water.When there is a drought they burrow into the ground,slow their heartbeat and metabolism and just sit there for years on end waiting for rain to come.Crazy reptiles.Many people i think would be against extending the human lifespan..while having no problem with the fact it wasn't too long ago the average lifespan was 40 or so years thanks to modern medicine and science.,funny that.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
But I would rather drink the 1000 bottles of wine a day to get the affect!

Damn you scientists and your SUPER PILLS!

you not gonna get the dose of resveratrol by doing that LOL

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by digimedia1742

Scientists believe that this could...

IMHO...that doesn't sound conclusive to me

It does however appear to be a start, which is fantastic.

new topics

top topics

join