It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning from the Past - Holocaust, Genocide survivor says we have learned nothing from the past!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Wow, just truly wow, its heartbraking to hear this brave mans words but humbling all the same. The saddest thing is he is right. Also as he speaks, obama and that womans ( cant think of the name right now ) body language is very odd, if there is anyone here who knows more about body language i would appreciate your view on this. Peace and Love to All xxx

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good video. Looks like Merkel and Obama were starting to squirm when he began to mention the various wars since WW2. Good. I love to see politicians squirm, this is more than just a photo op. I wonder if this was supposed to be a scripted speech? If it was, then kudos to this man for telling the truth and going off script, no matter how uncomfortable it may be for our leaders.

"There would have been...no Cambodia, no Rwanada..."

...and no Iraq and Afghanistan!

I think he bit his tongue on that one.

As the saying goes: "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

I guess we've been warned, again.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have always said that if history repeats itself then why do we keep living in the past??

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For those who don't know, this man is Elie Wiesel, a writer and a recipient of the Nobel Prize for Peace.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Awesome thread, very Important message!

check out Elie Wiesel's bio at wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

he has written many works, check out some of it if you have any time

Extremely Wise Man!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
are you kiddin me, all this time and only three people have seen this! spread the word! peace and love to all!!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a bump for i feel this is something everyon should hear!!! xx peace and love to all

new topics

top topics

join