It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Truth - New Expensive Book Claiming 9/11 Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
And I wonder who could be behind this effort to marginalize, trivialize and compromise the movement? Hint: it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

So why do you have to wonder who I am? I can tell you right now. I am either...

a) A CIA agent coming here to spread mockery and disinformation to divide the truther movement and get you all bickering amomg yourselves and keep you all weak, OR

b) a NSA agent coming here to conduct electronic spying on you to see who is coming close to discovering the truth, so that I can make you disappear. OR

c) a FBI agent coming here to see who isn't goosestepping according to the official story, so that we can arrest you under home security laws, OR

d) neither a CIA agent or a NSA agent or even a FBI agent becuase all those agencies have more important things to do than waste their time on your paranoid fairy tales, and I'm simply an average joe who is amused at seeing your beloved conspiracy theories blow up in your face whenever I prove how they're complete rubbish.

Care to take a guess?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
And I wonder who could be behind this effort to marginalize, trivialize and compromise the movement? Hint: it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out.

So why do you have to wonder who I am? I can tell you right now. I am either...

a) A CIA agent coming here to spread mockery and disinformation to divide the truther movement and get you all bickering amomg yourselves and keep you all weak, OR

b) a NSA agent coming here to conduct electronic spying on you to see who is coming close to discovering the truth, so that I can make you disappear. OR

c) a FBI agent coming here to see who isn't goosestepping according to the official story, so that we can arrest you under home security laws, OR

d) neither a CIA agent or a NSA agent or even a FBI agent becuase all those agencies have more important things to do than waste their time on your paranoid fairy tales, and I'm simply an average joe who is amused at seeing your beloved conspiracy theories blow up in your face whenever I prove how they're complete rubbish.

Care to take a guess?

How about e) moron with half a brain
I vote for "e". Dimitri's book is the best explaination to date of the mysteries of 9-11. I stood on my rooftop in the east village and watched the second tower explode and there was no plane! If Osama Bin Laden can cause a mile of steel to turn into dust he is the greatest magician of all times. Bravo Dimitri.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Damn, I wanted to see that video but it's gone! Why do people make videos and then remove them when they get embedded somewhere - oy!

Yes. more and more, I am thinking AJ is a total shill. Today he was pumping the Wikileaks releases and repeatedly mentioned the Saudis memo calling for an attack on Iran. They must have offered him, wifey and the kiddies, seats in the COG facilities. He has been disappointing me more and more.

I hope this guy's book gets some exposure, not that it will help. They will open the floodgates on 9/11 truth when they are ready. After the Geraldo piece, I was wondering if it was going to be sooner rather than later.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
However your book may be received there is still the ultimate fact: TPTB are writing the script and they have the resources to make it into a real movie. They are so certain of their ability to do this that they have shown us these magician's tricks over & over again. Three 150-KT nukes seems to go quite beyond the necessary project, which was to bring down those buildings. The PTB would be risking a great deal if any of that radiation were detected. I'm not aware of any radiations detected after all it is 450-KT blast the author is speaking of.

More likely the PTB would use only those needed devices to bring the buildings down, not excessive power, only the necessary power. The disaster must look like a movie --- unbelievable. Mini-nukes or Bunker-busting bombs would help the producers, Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld, who were both on the Sunday news shows talking much about mini-nukes and bunker busters around the 2002 time frame. Mens Rea. The guilty mind.

Center for Defense Information Mini-Nukes, Bunker-Busters, and Deterrence:
Framing the Debate
April 26, 2002
www.cdi.org...
"The Pentagon began developing the B61-11 in 1993 and deployed it in 1997. Treading lightly around its obligations under the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, which the United States observes but has never ratified, American nuclear scientists billed B61-11 as a spin-off of an existing weapon. By putting an iron casing around the nuclear warhead, the design theoretically allowed the weapon, released from an aircraft, to burrow through earth or concrete to destroy its target - the same mission officials at the Department of Energy envision for weapons currently being studied. In 1996, the United States even threatened to use the B61-11 against Libya."

Pick a weapon, any weapon. I pick the B61-11. Something from the laboratory, not the general arsenal.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Hi all,
Check out this 4 hour interview with Dimitri where he explains his nuclear detonation theory in great detail. It's very fascinating and seems to fit all the data!

Part 1 of 26:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, it appears that 911thology has resurfaced again, and is indeed claiming to be "Dimitri Khalezov - a person, who assumes his moral right to be identified as an author of this book..."

He has his teaser website back up and online, after successfully avoiding all his enemies for a month or two.

www.3truth911.com...

According to him, some kind of heavily armored, Russian thermonuclear missile hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and supposedly never went off- and supposedly is being held in secrecy by the FBI! He claims he will tell you what exact kind it is in his book.

And he also claims that all three WTC towers were brought down by 150 KT nukes. Yup, so there yas have it.

I hope you guys like science fiction! But I have to admit, the website is fun reading... A for creativity! But EF for EPIC FAIL?

Edit: lol, I see you are on top of your game here 911thology- caught me writing this post...

[edit on Tue Jun 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

Listen to his four hour interview here:

www.youtube.com...

It's very compelling and he seems to know what he is talking about.

Also, in this segment he shows you video of the WTC where you can clearly see that the ground shakes 12 seconds before the collapse? How do you explain that? Obviously it means that something underground was detonated, does it not?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaniW
Hi,

I am Dani Woods, PA to the CEO of the publishing firm releasing THE THIRD TRUTH.

Our author Mr. Khalezov was indeed a lieutenant in the Soviet military with special responsibility within the 12th Directorate. He was and is extremely well qualified in the area in which his book deals. His qualifications and background, like everything else in his book, is documented and proven in the book itself.

In the book he names the "friendly" powers responsible for 9/11, in detail.

The claims made for the book, in terms of it being documented fact are all corroborated by the documents within the book, including passports, photographs, graphs, legal documents from secret Thai Court files, and many more.

Mr. Khalezov makes an extraordinary claim and, as it says on the poster on my office wall, "EXTRA-ORDINARY CLAIMS NEED EXTRA-ORDINARY PROOF".

Quite apart from the proof the book supplies for its facts, the other consideration is that Mr. Khalezov NAMES THE REAL CRIMINALS, who are still alive. He NAMES THEIR CRIMES, not only in relation to 9/11, the Bali Bombing and others but also in relation to child sex, theft, fraud, forging of passports, drug smuggling and assassination. This is no light thing to do. He would have long since been sued for defamation and in fact it isn't really a case of that, he has been targeted for death, has been harassed, falsely imprisoned in a hellhole jail and suffered incredible things to get this book out.

In no way does Mr. Khalezov allege UBL is responsible for nuking the WTC. And in fact the specific and detailed FACTS not theories FACTS in this book set out in incredible detail, using logic, physics and mathematics, the only possible explanation. No magic or hand waving required.

I hope this has helped people understand.

The price of the book is due to the retail price set by the bookstores who will be carrying it, as well as the online bookstores. The Lulu edition is the first of four editions- the physical print run has gone into a second printing already before publication. Which is a sign that despite the incredible suppression of this book, and I think mainly due to the bravery of the author and my bosses in fact, this book WILL see the light of day and the truth WILL come out. We always trusted that it would in the end by the grace of God.

Dani Woods,
[email protected]

No book should cost that much. Why don't you just print the book for free at a print-on-demand publishing service like www.createspace.com... and then sell it for any price you want? You can choose your price there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Those powers that be are so tricky.

First they fly planes into the buildings and start fires so that people will think the buildings, which they intend to bring down with nukes, are really collapsing due to office fires.

Meanwhile, because they know that some people will see through the "office fires" story, they set the building up for an explosive demolition using thermate shaped charges and multiple conventional explosive detonations, all well attested, by dozens of witnesses, including news reporters from the MSM, who were still doing their jobs on 9/11.

Then they bring the buildings down with nukes, buried 70 meters under the basement, causing the towers to disintegrate from the top down.

Not.

Despite saying some interesting things about underground nuclear explosions, Khalezov's theory as applied to 9/11, does not conform to the events as they unfolded.

Sorry Dimitri, no sale.

edit on 28-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Those powers that be are so tricky.

First they fly planes into the buildings and start fires so that people will think the buildings, which they intend to bring down with nukes, are really collapsing due to office fires.

They're even trickier that that. Only a few posts back someone said I was a "moron with half a brain" for actually believing a plane really hit the south tower. So, the planes had to be either...

a) a hologram which most people could see, but he couldn't due to his specific observation point

b) every single video is faked and every single eyewitness in Manhattan is really a disinformation agent

...but either way, apparently that makes YOU a "moron with half a brain" for believing planes hit the towers, too. There, I'm SO glad the conspiracy people are all so devoted to the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

...but either way, apparently that makes YOU a "moron with half a brain" for believing planes hit the towers, too. There, I'm SO glad the conspiracy people are all so devoted to the truth.

Dave you should just abandon all the personal insults and ad hominem attacks. They are violations of the T&C and just cause people to regard you as a shill who contributes nothing to threads. If you can contribute intelligently, by all means do so. If you can't, don't clutter up the threads with childish nonsense.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you go to Mr. Khalezov's website, he has a video, which he says shows the North Tower shaking before its collapse, and then says the shaking was caused by the detonation of a nuclear device of 150 kilotons under the tower.

www.nuclear-demolition.com...

This video is well known, but usually cited as an example of "camera shake", associated with large explosions that accompanied the destruction of the building.

There is no doubt that the camera shakes because the smoke is shaking too, which wouldn't be the case if the tower was the only thing shaking. Notice also the length of tiime, several seconds, between the shaking and the onset of collapse.

It is simply not believeable that a nuclear device under the building is the causative agent in this sequence of events.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Dave you should just abandon all the personal insults and ad hominem attacks. They are violations of the T&C and just cause people to regard you as a shill who contributes nothing to threads. If you can contribute intelligently, by all means do so. If you can't, don't clutter up the threads with childish nonsense.

I'm not posting personal insults and attacks. Look up a few posts before mine and you'll see for yourself that someone is saying "i'm a moron with half a brain" for believing the buildings were really hit by planes. I'm simply pointing out that If YOU believe planes actually hit the buildings this necesaarily means according to the truthers, you're a "moron with half a brain" every bit as I am.

OR, it's really the case that this so called "truther movement" isn't any actual movement, but a gaggle of conspiracy theorists attempting to hijack the events of 9/11 to promote their own individual agendas, and they're all but getting into fistfights with each other over what this "blatantly a conspiracy" actually is specifically because everyone is trying to push their agendas onto each other. EXACTLY like I've been saying since day one,

Why this is relevent is simple- why the heck would someone with a sincere interest in exposing the true perpetrators behind the 9/11 attack write an "expensive book" if not out of an agenda to promote their own self serving financial gain? Paul Revere never charged anyone to find out that the British were coming, did he?
edit on 28-9-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Personally, I think Khalezov is either an intelligence agent on assignment, spreading a phony story, or a con artist simply taking advantage of people's gullipidity, to coin a word.

It's the kind of thing people who sit around in bars in Bang Kok would think up.

As for the other thing. OK, OK, OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join