It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO. In Their Own Words The Plans In Store For "YOU"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.svpvril.com...

A short thread. Very self explanatory. There is no need for doubt. No "theory", no "tin-foil". Here it is, the link above, "in their own words". Journalists, former presidents, congressmen, many others make very clear the plans in store for "you!!!".

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
yeah, i still dont believe it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

me either. however, i kind of halfway believe there is an elite group of bankers and corporate pirates controlling the globe though. this type of talk only strengthens the cause.. fear. it's definitely no secret chaos and disorder is good for business.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So I'm confused here. If the plans are not for me but are for something like me, who are they for? Some kind of other dimensional pseudo me?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Plans for a one world government they might have...

But seriously, Lucifer isn't part of it...

Sure there might be some Moloch worshiping characters in places of power... stranger things have happened...

But the elite, won't have the masses worshiping their elite secret moronic nonsense deity if any of them do...

no

Surely plans for a "world religion" would enter such a picture of a united world...

I'd look to various new age philosophies, perhaps something along the lines of "what the bleep" where science and spirituality meet, to control men a more pagan Female oriented something might find it's way to popularity...

But obviously, no one will accept "Lucifer" so I don't expect a mainstay push for any negative associated figure head to anything we are offered...

an opiate for the masses sure...

just like now but unified...

But not Lucifer lol

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
People today will always find it hard to believe that their country would or could do anything that would be detrimental to them or their families.

Throw in anything concerning a "new world order", and the laughter begins! Like a bunch of baffling hyenas, those who don't and won't want to believe what's happening right before their very eyes will continue to do so until something happens directly to them or a family member!

The laws, executive orders, and other directives are already on the books, ready to instill at any given moment, and yet many folks still deny or can't believe it. The funny thing to all of this is that you can go out and ask say, 20 people if they believe in God, and about 12-15, maybe more will say yes!

Ask the ones who believe in God just why do they believe in him when they have never seen him, and they'll say, because the bible says so! Now, ask these same people who believe in God anything about the NWO and the laws on the books, and you'll get the biggest bunch of denying critters you ever came across!

They'll call you a liar, say you don't know what you're talking about, or that you misunderstood what you read somewhere. Then, when you show them the laws and other directives, they'll still deny it, saying it ain't real!

Then ask them, if they are such believers in a God that they have never seen and have only read about, how can they "NOT" believe something that the proof is right in front of their very eyes! They get real testy when you question their faith, but still won't believe what the gov't is and can be capable of!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

Nice find star and flag!
No matter how much more proof some need,
they still wouldn't beleive it.
Pretty much all there in black and white.
Goggle david rockefeller sometime if you haven't.
Aaron Russo used to be a good watch.

It says in the bible even the most "elect" will be decieved
in the last days. Theres why and how it will work right there!
The religous will think their savior is here but it will actually
be the antichrist and when they realize it, it will be too late!
From what I have seen, I really think people will fall for this.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

personally I believe most folks can be reached and are fascinated by truth when presented. Problem is they find so little of it.

As for the raging bloggers that can not seem to see the forest for the trees? I think "they" are bluffing. Most of them anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

The biggest problem people have from what I have seen throughout the years is the fact that they refuse to believe that their politicians they love and adore could possibly be involved with the nwo doings.

The greatest hinderence I have seen are these "carreer" politicians! You know, the lifer senators and congressmen and women. I have always believed in term limits for all political offices as to keep stagnancy and corruptiveness fought off instead of the continual supportiveness of it all!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This has all been in the works such a long time, so subtely behind the scenes that when it doesn't seem to directly effect most people's lives each little building block the New World Order puts in place seems inconsequential to dismiss.

The reality is that you can not control people, but you can control their environment and limit their options through it.

People really don't see that a pen has been built all around them because for the most part the pen is so full of otherwise pleasurable and enticing distractions that they have no desire nor need to look to the fence on the horizon.

Part of controlling people through manipulating their environments can be seen today in the world wide financial crisis.

It's funny really, like all the money of the world got kidnapped by space aliens or is out on strike.

People didn't get penned in by accident. They got penned in primarily through their own stupidity and vanity which is often one in the same.

The New World Order is in fact already here, it's been here since the final shot of the Civil War here in the United States.

What we have witnessed over the last century is a band of political players who front for the organized cartel that owns the financial system and the legal system which are the lynchpins of control.

The world's central banks are owned by all the same players. International law is so common that Chapter 11 Bankruptcy here in the United States, is guess what? Chapter 11 Bankruptcy no matter what nation you declare Bankruptcy in. Diferent language, same meaning, same number on it.

What a coincidence huh?

This merry band of politicians whether they be named Wilson or Roosevelt, Regan or Obama, Hitler or Merckel, Stalin or Putin help drive the migrations and exterminations and set the stages for yet more migrations and exterminations to just keep getting the populace of the planet to those places, and in those numbers, and fueled by those prejudices and resentments that enable a constant divide and conquer warfare.

They are corrupted before they get in to office, not afterwards. Term limits would not stop the malfeasance, it would just cost people who have almost an unlimited extent of wealth a little more than it normally does.

If you look around the World we pretty much know who the good guys are.

They aren't so good, because we are taught to believe they aren't so good, in fact some of them are kind of bad, but not nearly as bad as the rulers and regimes most of us live under whose benefit of excellent propoganda and societal control manages to convince us that hey standing in a trench getting killed at the rate of 20,000 people a day is a good thing for a good cause, while we kill 20,000 people a day in a trench across the way, who likewise are sure they are there to for a good thing and a good cause.

Castro's Cuba...is the number one hold out. It's just an Island though. North Korea is another major hold out. That country so dirt poor because of it they can't even afford to starve! Chavez's Venezualla is another major hold out. They have oil, how I pity what will happen to them. Costa Rica is another hold out, they refuse to even form an army! Afghanistan was a hold out, not because of the Taliban but because the people are just so fiercely independent they are almost impossible for anyone to govern or control.

Iran is not a hold out, just a player.

Tibet is a hold out but well under control.

That's really it, that's what's left of the world that hasn't been incorporated already into the New World Order system.

The good news is, that to force the final migrations and exterminations they have to starve us and terrorize us first.

That's good news?

Yes, no telling what a hungry angry man might do Mr. Rockerfeller!

There is just no telling, especially when there are millions of them, billions of them.

Big ones Dave, really big ones!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
in their own words, not really your friend.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
believe it or not, lucifer is actually the good guy. the god we are fed through religion is the bad god. which is exactly why they are destroying this world, the true creator and owner of this planet is on his way back. they know they are baout to lose power over their cattle.
They tell us to worship the evil one saying he is good and great, to keep us from truly accepting the one that is fighting for us to be free and out of control.
Catholicism is about worshipping a god so you are controlled by that god, people under control of god are easier to be controlled by the elite.
Christianity was created under a roman guy, pontius pilate I think, as a way to control a populous growing ever weary of hte roman influence. he used the white flower to induce a deathlike state while christ was on the cross, the water the guard gave christ to drink on the cross had it in it. but that is a whole other topic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join