It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Hawk Helicopters over Arlignton Cemetary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ok I was on a class field trip to Washington D.C. and we got to go to Arlington National Military Cemetary. So anywho we were at the tomb of the of the unknown soldier. Then next thing my class and I know we here helicopters nearby so were all confused. And it sounded like they landed nearby and the rotor blades were still going. So we went outside of the memorial and from out of the trees we saw a pair of Black Hawk Helicopters go up from behind the trees where I think they landed. Ok we saw for sure that this was in the cemetary. Ok I was concered. These were those military transport/asssult choppers. This all took place in a matter of minutes.

Does anybody know if this happens normally???

[Edited on 5/1/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Helicopters come in black you know, its a very fetching colour.

Waffle waffle, drone drone. *yawn*

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
No no im not talking bout the color i mean the the UH-60 Black Hawk Attack/Assult helicopter

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
maybe some vip person was coming, or some low profile person's close relative died, or some meeting was going on

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Fort Myers is right behind Arlington Cem and The Pentagon is a stones throw away too. Probably just training exersize. They had one a few weeks back in RFK Stadium with helicoptors dropping soldiers in the stadium. Army doing drills probably. Hang around a while and you will see the Hum-v's with the rocket launchers positioned around DC.

top topics

join