It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Sponsored Terrorism Anyone?[video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Don't think the PTB are capable of unleashing deadly virusus and pathogens on their own people? Don't believe they would kill their own in the name of research?
Feel safe in your little bubble? If so then you need to watch this short clip, this falls under the, I don't care how old it is people need to know catogory.

Many believe that the PTB are and have been doing horrible things to the American people, are they correct? You decide.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Doesn't surprise me, reminds me of an old article if got in a Nexus somewhere! I'll try and dig it up and post some links.
But a very interesting story.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Believe it or not, there are people who still refuse to believe TPTB are and have done things of this nature. People need to know this.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Don't know if Clinton's apologize helps the little boy...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Those are great videos thanks for sharing them
I always feel bad for the children who were forced to take part in those experiments. Imagine the lost years, they'll never get back no appology is good enough,

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why is it that the American Governement thinks everything is going to be ok just because they apologise?

But then again its the population that accept their apology believing that it will never happen again.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The US is one of the most evil entities there is. Not that just things like this have been done and are most likely still going on, but for the way that we present ourselves as some moral high ground. Truly we have about as much morals as Hitler, just that in this day and age the govt. has to take it easy. Tests on unwitting citizens, "suicides" of people in the know, releasing pathogens in subway systems and over cities, AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LEADER IN THE "FREE WORLD"???????

I mean no disrespect to the people on ats that have served this nation in the armed forces, I respect you and honor your sacrifice...BUT...there is no way, no way in hell that I would let one of my children, grandchildren or nieces and nephews to serve this evil regime, EVER! Before the grand patriots have something smart to say like..move to Canada...if I could financially pull it off, I would be gone to the home nation of my great grandfather.

I have no pride in this nation none at all. They are knowingly allowing our citizens to eat food that is pure poison, we torture suspects, we are leading the world the destruction of the planet, and the few freedoms we thought we had are fast disappearing.

If any of you think this stuff is not going on anymore I have a nice plot of land on the Brooklyn Bridge....I could use the money to move to Canada.

edit: I got it...USA=Unified Sadistic A-holes. How is that for what the USA really is now, and has been for many years!

[edit on 6/6/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
They are knowingly allowing our citizens to eat food that is pure poison, we torture suspects, we are leading the world the destruction of the planet, and the few freedoms we thought we had are fast disappearing.

Yup, this pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. I just feel bad for those who don't believe that this kind of thing happens.

new topics

top topics

join