It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service wants blackboxvoting.org, p.s. say hi to mike!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Secret Service Wants Your Name: Will "subpeona" this web site
By Bev Harris

And by the way, they read every word. Hi, agent Mike. This "investigation" no longer passes the stink test.

He says not to tell folks about the "investigating" they are doing.

I have cooperated ad nauseum to this absurd investigation of the "VoteHere hack" which looks to me like it is something entirely different. I'll tell you what it looks like to me:

BlackBoxVoting.org

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Yes, for a second there I could not help but think that ether is Bev Harris herself!

Don't bury this topic though. The state of election fraud in the US should be important to everyone. I used to post about it frequently. The relationship of Diebold and the Bush administration is a national disgrace.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Don't bury this topic though. The state of election fraud in the US should be important to everyone. I used to post about it frequently. The relationship of Diebold and the Bush administration is a national disgrace.

I agree, MaskedAvatar. The statement of this topic being important to to population of the US is an understatement. It is absolutely imperative to fix this national problem before it becomes the epidemic that puts a serious threat to world peace in office. Bush is such a threat, but there are people who are far worse than he is in terms of making the US into something comparable to Nazi Germany's third reich.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have a few friends that will enjoy this, THANKS!

new topics

top topics

join