It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help: Planet Between Mercury and Venus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'll get right to it. Does anyone know of a planet located between the orbits of Mercury and Venus?

This would obviously be a planet where the information on its existence was suppressed or kept secret for whatever reason. Does anyone know? John Lear? Anyone?

Thanks for your time,
SS

*This thread is also in the 'Space Exploration' section but I thought I'd post it here too.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mythological Vulcan?
I'm not referring to Star trek either.

Mythic planet Vulcan

Vulcan was a small planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun. There were attributes of Mercury's orbit that astronomers couldn't explain. In the 19th-century French mathematician Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier hypothesized that they were the result of another planet, which he named Vulcan. Although he was wrong, and Mercury's orbit has now been explained by Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, the name was later given to the home planet of the Star Trek character Spock when the series was created in the 1960s.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SednaSon

I'm Apt to believe it's one of the larger moons you're seeing. There are several of them in Venus' orbit.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SednaSon

Does anyone know of a planet located between the orbits of Mercury and Venus?

This would obviously be a planet where the information on its existence was suppressed or kept secret for whatever reason. Does anyone know? John Lear? Anyone?

o.k.

If this is the case, how the hell would we know..?

Does anyone know? John Lear? Anyone?

Bueller..? Anyone..? Bueller..?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8820d31ba11c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the input everyone.

Slayer69, I've heard of Vulcan but I am looking for something a little bit further out.

FYI, John Lear is the only "conspiracy" guru I know that seems to have knowledge of space.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by SednaSon]

top topics

join