It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help: Planet Between Venus and Mercury?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'll get right to it. Does anyone know of a planet located between the orbits of Mercury and Venus?

This would obviously be a planet where the information on its existence was suppressed or kept secret for whatever reason. Does anyone know? John Lear? Anyone?

Thanks for your time,
SS

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Alex Collier was talking about how there are a lot more planets in this system in the 5th dimension... But if you specifically want 3D, then I have no idea.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I've heard of a planet theorised to exist between mercury and the sun called vulcan. theres even a wiki page about it I think

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes, I've heard that too TS. Thanks for the input.

This would be between Mercury and Venus or possibly between Venus and Earth although more likely the former.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SednaSon]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Mythological Vulcan?
I'm not referring to Star trek either.

Mythic planet Vulcan

Vulcan was a small planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun. There were attributes of Mercury's orbit that astronomers couldn't explain. In the 19th-century French mathematician Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier hypothesized that they were the result of another planet, which he named Vulcan. Although he was wrong, and Mercury's orbit has now been explained by Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, the name was later given to the home planet of the Star Trek character Spock when the series was created in the 1960s.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Just found this. Not sure if it's helpful...

Kepler

I've seen a couple of references to Kepler saying "Between Jupiter and Mars I put a planet", but he actually wrote that this was a failed attempt which included a planet between Mercury and Venus as well. ...

nchalada.org...

Having always in mind the discovery of the law of harmony that governed the universe, Kepler bent the whole energies of his mind to the study of the number of the planets, their motions, and the sizes of their orbits. It seemed to him that there must be some proportion between the sizes of the orbits, and he made many calculations to prove the truth of this conjecture. There were at that time but five planets known, and after having failed to prove any relation existing between the sizes of their orbits, Kepler imagined a new planet between Venus and Mercury, and another between Mars and Jupiter, and then made a new calculation to see if he could discover the proportion he was looking for; but he failed also here, and, after many months spent in fruitless toil, he was obliged [43] to give up the the work without having proved that there was any regular rate of increase between the orbits of the planets nearest the sun and those farthest from it.

www.mainlesson.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is scientific verified information of the cladestine organization G.H.REES (Group of Hellenic Reestablishment) published for the first time in the English spaken language.

All solar systems are composed of 12 armonics - orbits. In these orbits in a completed solar system there are usually 12 counterclockwise rotating planets. Our Sun (Solar-System-Core) is also counterclockwise rotating.

In our solar system, we had the lost [exploded by the Draconians] planet Phaethon [see: decodification myth of Phaethon to lawmaker Solon by the Egyptians] between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter (7th harmonic) and one more planet that G.H.REES named Hephaistos that is very close to the sun and probably is already destroyed by gravitational forces and forming a ring of meteoroids (Vulcan zone now confirmed by several independent astronomers)
Finally we have the undeclared planet "Hellas" that lies between the orbits of Venus and Mercury (3rd harmonic)
Those 2 planets are not declared by the Draconians in order to support the existence of the non-existent 12th planet [planet-X] nibiru that serve a specific purpose in the 2012 events.

The criminal presence of the draconians starfleet in our solar system for about 12000 years until today have caused a criminal destruction of a planet [cell of the universal organism] and a general overmass that reverses its expanding and now causes a slow shrinking of our solar system orbits. [see: Titius-Bode law] - [Our solar sytem by its nature is expanding] That might lead to a inballance inside our solar system and a general collapse of the orbits inside the system-cosmic-egg (Orpheus texts definition) finally leading to a hyper-solar system collapse.

Earthlings continue to worship Sin-Sion-Zion-YHWH criminal killer of the cosmic organism!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Earthlings continue to worship Sin-Sion-Zion-YHWH criminal killer of the cosmic organism!

I have recently connected the "god" of Abraham to the Reptilians. I know Christian religious people will not like hearing this, but what kind of being asks for blood sacrifices? What kind of being would toy w/ Abraham & get him to almost murder his son, Isaac? Is that really a light-being? I don't think so. I think it's sick & twisted. The Reptilians love blood, fear & misery, don't they?

Anyway, that is very interesting about the planet. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's kind of hard to hide a planet.

Anything in that orbit big enough to be described as a planet would be visible to the unaided eye at night.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SednaSon

As far as known planets go, no there is nothing between Mercury and Venus, or Venus and Earth, actually there is no unknown planets besides the order we know....Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and many planetoids like Pluto, Eris, Sedna, Makemake, and many more in the Kuiper Belt and possibly the Oort Cloud, which is still hypothetical but does likely exist and could explain long period comets. Although it is commonly postulated that the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is the remnants of an ancient planet destroyed in a collision in the primordial solar system. Although I guess it is possible a stray planetoid could reside in a fast period orbit between the Sun and Mercury, but it has not been discovered yet and likely does not exist as it would not be massive enough to maintain an orbit that close to the Sun, it would thus decay and 'fall into' the Sun. The theoretical name for this old planet in between Mars and Jupiter is "V" or "Maldek", although there is no official name and most are non scientific.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
This is scientific verified information of the cladestine organization G.H.REES (Group of Hellenic Reestablishment) published for the first time in the English spaken language.

All solar systems are composed of 12 armonics - orbits. In these orbits in a completed solar system there are usually 12 counterclockwise rotating planets. Our Sun (Solar-System-Core) is also counterclockwise rotating.

In our solar system, we had the lost [exploded by the Draconians] planet Phaethon [see: decodification myth of Phaethon to lawmaker Solon by the Egyptians] between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter (7th harmonic) and one more planet that G.H.REES named Hephaistos that is very close to the sun and probably is already destroyed by gravitational forces and forming a ring of meteoroids (Vulcan zone now confirmed by several independent astronomers)
Finally we have the undeclared planet "Hellas" that lies between the orbits of Venus and Mercury (3rd harmonic)
Those 2 planets are not declared by the Draconians in order to support the existence of the non-existent 12th planet [planet-X] nibiru that serve a specific purpose in the 2012 events.

The criminal presence of the draconians starfleet in our solar system for about 12000 years until today have caused a criminal destruction of a planet [cell of the universal organism] and a general overmass that reverses its expanding and now causes a slow shrinking of our solar system orbits. [see: Titius-Bode law] - [Our solar sytem by its nature is expanding] That might lead to a inballance inside our solar system and a general collapse of the orbits inside the system-cosmic-egg (Orpheus texts definition) finally leading to a hyper-solar system collapse.

Great post skeptical. Thanks.

Is there any more you can tell me about this planet Hellas?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah, please tell us about Hellas & G. H. REES, b/c I couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
If there was a planet between the orbits of Mercury and Venus, we would know about it, for two very good reasons......

1. It would be visible to the naked eye.
2. It would gravitationally perturb the orbits of the other inner planets.

There is no undiscovered planet in the inner Solar System.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
hm.. strange ideas I say. We would manage to see a 50 Meters asteroid, what makes you think that there are planets while no professional or amateur astronomer can see it? I am open to the idea of more dimensions and something existing beyond the 3 dimensions we can sense, but for the time-space frame we live in , I can say certainly there is no such planet..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is it not possible for a planet, even if it is closer or further away from the sun than earth, to take the same time as earth to orbit the sun and is at the opposite side of the sun to us therefore impossible for us to see because its either blocked from our vision permanently by the sun, or is always facing the daylight side of the earth therefore not visible from the ground?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
not really. Think about it : we managed to detect over 300 planets outside our solar system. If you travel with the speed of light for about 5 hours, you can go from the Sun towards the margins of our solar system. However, the extrasolar planets (orbiting other suns) were detected while the other suns are about 4 to 20 light years away. Yet some think we did not fiund what is around our solar system? And a another response - yes, we do have solar satelites orbiting outside Earths orbit, so I guess we cannot have surprises..

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

Well, no, extra solar planets are detected by the wobble on the stars light, only one ESP has been directly photoed. Our solar system is big, the few satellites out of earths orbit wont necessarily be looking for more planets in our system. Its unlikely there is, but not impossible.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Well, I understand we use different methods for extrasolar planets. What i wanted to point out is the level of technology we have. And yes, we are able to detect asteroids that would have just a few hundred meters acrsoss, so I do not expect we never manage to see an entire planet inside the orbit of Jupiter.

Look at this liks with stuff we discovered so far:

Large asteroids:
en.wikipedia.org...

and list of "potential future Earth impact events "
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

note the detailed data on really small object .
This is what I mean that a large planet could not escape unnoticed, even 100 years ago !

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanian

Yeah, i understand what your saying, but im talking, hypothetically, about a planet which view is obscured by the sun because it follows a synchronous orbit with earth on the opposite side, 100 years ago there would have been no chance of seeing something like that, and today, unless we were specifically looking for such a planet, with a satellite out far enough to see on the other side of the sun to us, then we wouldn't know it was there. I'm not trying to claim there is one, im just putting forward a potential possibility / thought i had whilst drinking strong coffee and playing poker on facebook, lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

A planet orbiting "opposite" Earth would not be visible but the effects of its gravity on other planets would be. There are several other reason we know there is no planet there.

It must also be noted that the Earth orbit is not a circle but an ellipse, and in respect of Kepler's second law, a planet revolves faster when it is close to the star. So if the Counter-Earth followed the Earth on the same orbit with half a year of delay, it would sometimes be visible from Earth. Rather, to be hidden from Earth, the Counter-Earth would have an orbit symmetrical to Earth's one, not sharing the second focus.

Any planetary sized body at Earth's L3 point should have been visible by the NASA STEREO coronagraphs during the first half of 2007. The separation of the STEREO spacecraft from Earth would give them a view of the L3 point during the early phase of the mission. Later, as the spacecraft continued to separate, the L3 point drifted out of the field of view. Given the sensitivity of STEREO's COR2 coronagraph, anything larger than 100 km in diameter should have been detected.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join