It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel planning a June 7, 2009 attack on Iran??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Alot of news has been coming to light just before this weekend officially starts. Even if we were using ATS as our only news source, we still have the following two articles:

Iran 'has atomic bomb capability'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

UN: New uranium traces found in Syria

Then we also have the Israeli exercises that have ended just in time. They simulated everything that could possibly happen during an attack on Iran and Syria.

Israel to stage largest-ever national security exercise

Not only that, but this wouldn't be the first time for Israel having carried out an attack on a nuclear reactor on June 7. In "Operation Opera", they attacked Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor on June 7, 1981. For some reason these folks are obsessed with June 7.

Operation Opera
en.wikipedia.org...

Even the United States is starting feel the heat, and warns Iran about any "surprises".

Obama warns Netanyahu: Don't surprise me with Iran strike

So what do you think?? Is it definitely going down? Or will the date come and pass?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Not only that, but this wouldn't be the first time for Israel having carried out an attack on a nuclear reactor on June 7. In "Operation Opera", they attacked Iraq's Osirak nuclear reactor on June 7, 1981. For some reason these folks are obsessed with June 7.

I think I'm missing your point. The Israelis attacked Iraq's Nuclear Plant on 6/7/81. How does that make them "obsessed with June 7?"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I got curious about that June 7 date and did a search... I found lots of minorly interesting stuff, but nothing that explains why June 7. I did find a few interesting tidbits:

insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com...

abcnews.go.com...

www.amnestyusa.org...

www.dignityusa.org...

www.sacredscience.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

"June 7" is found in each of these (though some you have to search for it.

As for the plans for June 7... I haven't a clue, but feel something big will happen soon - not that that is saying a whole lot. LOL!

join