It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's origins questioned again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The eligibility of Barack Obama was again exposed as 77% of voters demand Obama release his birth certificate.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This was big news last year among republicans and seems to died off a bit.
But like the elephant, it never forgets and it seems Obama will not shrug off the questions until he gets himself in gear.
'Either put up or get out' ought to some words of wisdom to the man.
Don't forget his own grandmother claims he was born in Kenya, not the USA...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

The eligibility of Barack Obama was again exposed as 77% of voters demand Obama release his birth certificate.

No matter what one's opinion is of Obama, the logical thing would be for thim to just release it and be done with it. If I were him, I'd hate to have this stigma over me. Sadly, the Obama supporters will always say, "He did release it!" Even though what he did relase wasn't a certificate of live birth, just a form saying that he was born.

Don't forget his own grandmother claims he was born in Kenya, not the USA...

I heard about this. She apparently was under an oath to tell the truth for an avidavit or something like that. I heard that after she said this, Obama's brother or something so, "No, shhh, grandma! He was born in Hawai'i!"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I don't understand the arguement on both sides of this, but I also don't understand why he hired lawyers to block the release of hi BC.

That only adds to the fire. If he really wants to get rid of this stain, why not just release it and be done with it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

That only adds to the fire. If he really wants to get rid of this stain, why not just release it and be done with it?

That's how I feel. If it's not a big deal, just get the papers. It's not hard to do. I was born in Miami. I can call the Dade County, Florida government and get a certified live birth certificate in a week for about $10.

I don't understand the arguement on both sides of this, but I also don't understand why he hired lawyers to block the release of hi BC.

I'm not sure what the argument is/would be from the Obama camp/supporters, but from the standpoint of those that he should release it, there are just too many strange things that have occurred surrounding this issue. Among which, his grandma saying he was born in Kenya and a neighbor that lives next to the house in Hawai'i that Obama supposedly grew up in says that no one named Obama or Sotoreo [each names that Obama has had] ever lived in that house.

In the end, this could all be cleared up if a real live birth certificate was released. I have a feeling though, that even if one was produced, many people wouldn't accept it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
AMERICANS you need to start doing something about this NON AMERICAN CITIZEN running your country and dont focus on the shame of being tricked, its not your fault - your votes really dont count. instead focus on kicking him out and dont stop until you have an independant that really cares about your rights and freedom and the constitution as a religion. Dems and republicans for the most part are innocently distracting each other from the main goal of most americans and that is TO BE FREE AND STAY FREE.

top topics

join