It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files from dia.mil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So tonight it was raining here in central New Jersey, and I thought it'd be fun to look around a bit regarding US government websites and UFO's. I came across this:

DIA files

It says "Freedom of Information Act" up top, but this still doesn't make sense to me. The government won't admit that they exist and blah blah blah, but yet they have files like these out in plain sight? Something isn't sticking for me...

Another thing to note is that the first file regarding UFO's is BARELY recognizable. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it struck me odd since the second file can be viewed just fine. Your thoughts:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Which is the file regarding UFO's? It's kinda late and I'm a little confused haha thanks for the Thread!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Outstanding find! It would have never occured to me to look out in the open like that. I'm sure there will be no stunning revelations, but it will make interesting enough reading.

Did you also see the .pdf's for Mt. Ararat and Russian Para-psychology?

Star and Flag.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The "Documentation containing information relating to Unidentified Flying Objects. (UFOs)" says best copy available but its really unreadable, it is of so low quaility it makes you wonder, wha?!

Documentation containing information relating to Unidentified Flying Objects. (UFOs)
Part 1 (PDF file size: 11.9 MB)
Part 2 (PDF file size: 7.1 MB)

Interesting is also "Imagery of Mt. Ararat, Turkey (1949). (PDF file size: 760 KB)", i remember reading some story here on ATS the US sent a SEAL team to explore there and they found remains of a really HUGE ship, made out of wood.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiskeypoet
Outstanding find! It would have never occured to me to look out in the open like that.

You should, you'll be surprised what you might find.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I am still pretty baffled at how easy it was to find. I haven't really looked at the files, but I think that just the fact that they're there is enough evidence to say the government knows a lot about the UFO presence.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Nice Find - Thanks for the link - There now, and you can read some of it.. And there are reports from all over. Russia, China, Finland and so on.. reports of militrary and civilian alike.. Some hard to read, speaking of lights, saucers, birght bulbs of light and cigar shaped UFO's.. Nothing that we don't already know.. but I like a good easter egg hunt so back to the docs I go... Enjoy!!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

Neat

they have UFO docs, paraphysicsdocs, etc

good reading, even if it may be fake (propaganda)

top topics

join